Dance

When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.

___________

* Hana's Pov. *

"OMG! Look!" Some girl shouted from the hall. "OMO!" Other shouted. I went back to my reading. I could still hear the squealing from the girls and footsteps coming into our classroom.

"Look, look!" The girls squealed. This was serious making me get a headache.

I could hear the footsteps getting closer to me, but ignored it as I continued to read my book.

"Omo! Do you think his here to see Hana?" I could hear a girl whisper in the distance.

"You think?" The other asked back, and I could feel her eyes piercing through me.

"Hana-ya~" I that voice, it was soft, but dark and at the same time high pitched.

"Tao~!" I looked up to see a smiling Tao sitting on the my table.
"What are you doing here? Are the others here too?" I asked as I looked around for the others.

"No... Mr Oh told us to get you, but the other ditched me..." He looked down at me with a sad face.

"First, don't call dad Mr Oh, he is like your father but here in Korea. Second, I can go home myself. But when you're here now, I can be so nice to go with you. So you didn't come here for nothing." I said as I stood up and got my bag.

"Let's go~!" Tao said in a happy tone as he slung his arm around my shoulders.
"Bye all of Hana's classmates~!" He waved as we walked out to the van.

"Yah! Why did you leave me?! HUH?!" Tao shouted as we got into the van.
"Mian mian~" Baekhyun laughed out as he saw the Tao's horrified facial expression.

"Yah! At least one of you should have followed him! What if the fangirls had trapped him?" I scolded them.

"Well he didn't, right?" Baekhyun just laughed at my words.

Ring ring ring~

"Oh appa!... Ne, they just picked me up from school!... What? Overseas?... You are leaving again now? Oh~ ... No it's nothing, have a nice trip, even if it's for work... Bye~ love you~." I ended the call I got from dad, and I could see that everyone was looking at me.
"What did dad say?" Sehun asked as he looked at me.

"He said that he was going to go overseas again, for work, and that he wouldn't be back for a month..." I said as I looked down on my knees.

"What country is it this time? Japan? Canada?" Sehun asked.

"I think he said Canada, but I'm not sure..." I said honestly, I didn't hear what he had said, if he even said something.

The rest of the car ride was quiet, and Lay had even fallen asleep.
"Well, lets hurry home. Kyungsoo has cooked for us!" Tao said as always he was hungry.

"Huang ZiTao, please tell me the time you're not hungry. Please!" Baekhyun said in sarcasm.

When we arrived home I went directly to my room. After a long car ride with Chanyeol made me insane! I mean look at my face! A tomato couldn't even compare to my face tone now!

Just seeing him made me think about what happened last night.
"Agh! Why did I go to his door! Agh!" I shouted as I changed to more comfortable clothes. I went to the bathroom to cool my face down, splashing cold water onto my face.

* Chanyeol's Pov. *

Seeing that Hana tried so hard not to look at me was cute. I know her enough to know that she was blushing and embarrassed by just looking at me right now.
I just hope she wasn't awake when I kissed her... Let's just forget that, Hana, if you knew about that...