The first heartbreak is the worst

I can try having a one-sided relationship. But it'll be useless. Maybe you're more comfortable with being friends instead of lovers. I'm a love loser.

__________

*Hana's Pov. *

I have to admit, I was really scared to have him by my side, again. I can't express my feelings at all. But the fact that we where in a classroom full of students and teachers, now that there's two, I could keep myself calm, or at least not freak out. I was still shaking and frozen at my seat.
There was no way he could try to kill me now.

Not now when Byunhyun was having his eyes on me. I was glad it was Byunhyun that got the mission to protect me, and not some stranger.

"Are you okay that it was me?" Byunhyun asked as we had lunch together on the roof. I drank my juice with a straw, when he talked I chewed a little on the straw.

"Yes..." I said in a small tone, a small blush forming on my cheeks, I could feel it.

"Are you?" I asked him as I looked up into his brown eyes. He smiled a little and nodded.

"Yes... I get to see you more often, right? But it's sad it had to be like this... Only gets to see you because a murderer are after you..." I stop my actions and just stare at him. I know he senses my fear, because he moves closer to me and hugs me.

"It's okay, I'm here." He rocks me back and forth in his arms. A small tear roll down my cheek and he bends down to my face. I don't know what to do!! My eyes shoot open as he kiss the tear away.

"Oh, sorry... I didn't mean...- I mean I- Um... I-" He stammered. It was cute, seeing him like this. But I was still in so much chock that I pulled myself away from his grip, and ran away.

Through the door and down the stairs. Away from him as my face was red as a tomato. I stop to get air in my lungs. I couldn't breath. My heart pounded so hard against my chest that it hurt.

It hurts so much. A small tear fell down again from my eye as I remembered what he did in the past. He was my first love, my first heartbreak too.

*Flashback*

We sat there, just the two of us, on a park bench. I was so nervous, I hadn't been this nervous in my whole life. This was it, I was gonna confess to him. I was gonna say that I loved him, that I loved Byunhyun. Here in this park. It's now or never...

"Oppa, you know that I like you... right?" My voice was just above a whisper. I didn't have the strength for more than so.

"Of course I do! And I like my lil Hana too!" He said in a happy voice. My cheeks started to burn and my heart was about to jump out from my chest.

"That's why I want you to meet my girlfriend."
My whole world collapsed. Girlfriend? He had a girlfriend? Of course... I was just like a little sister to him then... a girl that was his bestfriend's little sister... In other words no one.

"Oppa, hi!" A girl with long dark hair walked up to us. I lowered my head, she was beautiful.

"Oh, right in time. Hana this is Minhae, my girlfriend." He smiled through the whole sentence.

"Oh? You're Hana? Oh Hana?" She sat down besides me and Byunhyun. I nod and she smiles.
"You're Oh Sehun's little sister?" I nod again.

I stood up and forced a smile.

"Where you going?" Byunhyun asked.
"I just remembered that I have something to do... I should leave you two alone." I bowed a little then walked away. My heart was broken and I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. I'm so stupid.
When I was out of sight from them I started to run as tears rolled down my cheek. I was so stupid! Such a moron!