The real truth?

I'm not going to hurt ya.
I'm just gonna bash your brains in.

I woke up screaming again. This was the second time this night. But this time the dream was somewhat different.
This time it wasn't Jisoo that I saw in the shadows. It was someone older. Not the young and cute Jisoo as in the other dreams, as in the living nightmare I was in. Someone older, but every time I saw him, he was smirking. Always smirking.

To be honest, I don't remember anything about that event except for what the police told me. That it was Jisoo that had kidnapped me and my mother came to rescue me. And that he killed her. Even in court I felt like something was wrong, but since I couldn't remember who it was that kidnapped me I hated him. I hated him because he said that it was him that had killed my mother. That he was the one that had kidnapped me.
I hate him because he made my broken heart heal. I hate him because he was the one I could trust. And he just flushed that trust down the toilet.

And now I was forced to sit next to that bastard in class. I just wanted to leave school as fast as possible. I don't ever want to see him again.

I was on my way home after school, since I got a massage from Sehun saying that they had schedule and couldn't come and pick me up today so I had to go home alone. I walked on the sidewalk where there was streetlights, I felt safer like that. But, I felt someone following me. I could feel it, I could hear the footsteps. When I stopped, they stopped, when I walked, they walked. I was scared to death.
I started to speed up, trying to get away from the one that was following me. But ended walking another way, ending getting lost instead.
I turned around to see if I've lost him, which I couldn't say, since it was dark and I was in an alley. I started to walk the way I came from, out from the alley, but I started to hear voices. I quickly tried to walk past the two men that was walking into the alley.
"Oh, look who's here." The one on the left said, he had a black hoodie and jeans.
"You lost little cheep?" The one on the right asked, he had only a tee and black jeans. I looked down as I tried to walk away from them, but they blocked the way.
"Hey, why don't you come with us and play? Huh?" I looked up at the hooded guy in disgust. The tee-guy walked up to me.
"Oh, come on girl. A little fun won't hurt you, right?" He said as he slung his arm around my shoulder.
"Unless she's a virgin." The hooded guy said in a smirk. I shrugged off his arm.
"Don't touch me." I said. Another dark shadow entered the alley.
"You're in trouble?" That voice. Wasn't he the one that had a busy schedule as my brother?! I looked up to see him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.
"Who are you?" The tee-guy asked as he saw him standing there.
"The one that's gonna save her from you." He smirked and I could see his teeth glow in the dark. Suddenly he kicked the hooded guy between his legs, he fell down whimpering onto the ground.
"Now, let her go if you don't want to experience something worse than that." The tee-guy let go of me and ran to the hooded guy to help him up, as they ran away.
"How did you know that I was here?" I asked and I saw how he smiled.
"I always know where you are." I scoffed.
"Didn't you have a very busy schedule? Or did my own brother lie to me?" He smiled as he nodded. "They have. I don't." He came closer as I smiled. "Tell me just one thing, why does he have to go to my school? In my class? He killed my mother..." I said as I hugged him.
"I know that you don't remember anything from what happened. But you trust what the police told you... It was his plan. He told the police and turned himself in." I looked up at Chanyeol. What was he talking about?
"Let me tell you what really happened..."

I looked at him, who sat down next to me, in the eyes.
"So you're saying that Jisoo's father kidnapped me and mother wanted Jisoo to save me, which he did. And he took the blame for everything?" I saw how Chanyeol looked down and I felt hurt again. I looked down as I played with my fingers.
"I don't know if you're right... And I'm not sure if I can trust you..." I said and I could hear how he took a deep breath.
"Then can you trust this?" He asked as he grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes. My heart pounded as I looked at his face. Have Chanyeol always been this handsome?
He closed the space between us and leaned in. His lips touched mine, and I felt the butterflies form in my stomach.
"I've read the police file... I'm sorry..." He said when his lips left mine.
He just kissed me... Chanyeol just kissed me... Am I dreaming? How did he even know that I was here? He should be with the others... His lips are so soft...
"You should ask your brother... He knows too..." Chanyeol hugged me as I felt my whole world collapse.
Jisoo didn't even try to explain himself to me... Why did he take the blame instead of his father? I thought that it was Jisoo that had been the bad guy all this time.
Tears fell down my eyes as I realized that what I had done. He still wanted to be my friend. He still wanted to be the one that had made me forgotten about my first heartbreak.

Jisoo's pov.