The Truth

The nightmares started again, but this time it was the real truth. Not Jisoo, not his father, but Myungsoo... His older brother.

"Let me go!" I shout as I struggle to get away from his grip.
"Come on princess you know you can never get away from me." Myungsoo chuckle as his grip got stronger.
"H-hajima! A-andue!" I stammer as he pulled me closer to him, his face buried in my neck. His breathe tickling the side of my neck and cheek.
"There's no one coming." Myungsoo said in a dark voice as his hand slipped under my shirt.
"N-no! J-Jisoo help!" I shout as I tried to break free.
"He's not going to be able to help you, princess." Myungsoo said as he licks my cheek. A shiver went down my spine. I needed to get away from his grip.
I kicked him on his leg with my full force that I had in his grip. He groaned in pain and released me. I started to run to the door, but it seemed to be locked and the key wasn't in the keyhole. I started to panic as I turned around and saw Myungsoo's hand coming at me with full force. A hit on my cheek made me fall to the ground and I got dragged up again by my hair. I screamed in pain and held onto my hair as tears formed in my eyes, slowly running down.
"Behave, princess, or else you won't live to see the dawn!" He shouted as he threw me against the wall. Then everything went black again.

I was sitting in the corner, holding my legs against my chest as I was looking into the thin air. I was crying but my tears wouldn't fall. My throat was dry and my head was hurting. The taste of iron would never leave my taste buds.
The door opened, sending a bright light beam into the dark room. I didn't move as he walked inside, no movements, nothing.
"Get up." He said in a stern voice. I didn't move, even though my head was telling me to do what he told me. Yet, nothing happened. I wasn't even reacting like before to him, I wasn't shaking on the outside, but on the inside I was trying to lift myself up, without succeeding.
"I said get up!" He shouts as he lifts me up by my hair again. I didn't even whine this time. Nothing, not even a facial expression. It was like I was already dead. Or just waiting to die.
"When I say something you will listen to me. Arrasso?!" He pushed me against the wall as he talked. When I didn't answer him he slapped me again. My head followed the hit, then I looked back at him.
"What are you looking at? HUH?!" He shouts in my face as he lifts me up. Pushing me against the wall harder than before.
"You think you can just be quiet and wait for your death?" Myungsoo smirked annoyed. "That's not how it's going to happen." He said as he ripped open my tights with one of his hands as he pushed my hands over my head holding them there.
"I'll make you scream, even if you hate it." He growled against my cheek as he pushed up my skirt and attacked my lips with rough kisses. I didn't respond to anything, just staring into space with blank eyes.

My eyes shot open as he roughly thrust into me. I open my mouth and a high scream escape as my dry walls where stretching out, forcefully making blood run down my legs and onto the floor. The tears finally burst out as he keeps thrusting into me with a massive force. His hand letting go my hands and move to my neck, gripping onto my throat as he keeps moving in and out.

I fell to the floor that was full with blood as he just smirks and walk out. My tears mixes with the blood as I lye on the floor, almost not breathing.

I wake up with a scream again as tears was mixed with my sweat. The door opens and a nurse run in. Where am I? I panic and scream more. What is happening? What's going on?!
"Hana! Calm down! I need you to calm down! OH HANA!" The nurse shouts as she and two more nurses tries to make me lye back in the bed.
"Hana! You're awake!" I hear Chanyeol's voice and soon I can see his face by the door. He run up to the bed and I calm down a little, the nurses let go of me, bows and then walk out from the room.
"O-oppa... Where am I?" I ask, looking around.
"In the hospital. You had one f those attacks again... Jihoon brought you here and called us." He said as he took my hands. I looked down. This hadn't happened in a while. I hated to go to the hospital and I felt sick of just being in here.
"I, I had the dream again..." I said as I held his hand harder. A tear slid down my cheek.
"I remember... Myungsoo... He r-raped me..." I dried away my tears with my hand.
"Myungsoo? The brother?" I nod as I look at him with bloodstained eyes, filled with tears.
"The dream was real... A memory..." Chanyeol hugged me as I started to cry harder. Just by thinking everything I felt the pain. The same pain I felt back then.
"Don't ever leave me." I sobbed as he had me in his arms.
"Never..." He said as he gave me a kiss. "The other's should know you're fine..." I nod as he stood up and took out his phone as he walked out.
I dried my eyes and breathed hard as I tried to calm down. Did I get back the attacks when I started to remember Myungsoo? My head started to hurt and a memory of his face was plastered on the insides of my eyelids. I sighed as I looked out the door, only to see Jihoon. He walked inside, not leaving the eye contact we got a second ago.
"How are you?" He asked as he stood in front of the bed.
"As good as I can be after remembering everything that happened when I was kidnapped and after one of my attacks..." I said as I looked down my hands.
"I'm sorry, I never meant for you to get hurt. Never. It's that psycho brother I've got..." Jihoon said as he held onto my hand. I looked up at him. I could see the sadness and regret in his eyes.
"You still have contact with him?" I asked as I looked down.
"I whish I hadn't... But he isn't someone I can get away from... Not even when I was taking his place in prison to protect you.." I looked up. "Has he contacted you too?" I asked before I remember the text when I remembered him first.
"Don't answer that, I already know the answer..." I said as I looked outside the window.
"Yes... He has..." Chanyeol walked inside the room again.
"So you've told him everything?" I asked Jihoon, who just nod.
"I had to. Your boyfriend is possessive of you." Jihoon whispered and I smiled. He had turned back to the old Jihoon I knew before.
"Yah, I'm not possessive... I just don't want her to get hurt anymore by anything." Chanyeol said as he blushed a little. I giggled.
"It's okay to be possessive of me Chan Oppa." I said as looked at him.
"It's good to have the Jihoon I know back..." I said and gave Jihoon a hug. "Can I talk to Hana alone?" Chanyeol asked and Jihoon smiled as he nodded.
"Sure, see you around." Jihoon said as he waved at me before he walked out.