Child

The past can't be changed, forgotten, edited or erased;

It can only be accepted

____________________________________________________________________________________

"You have to take it out!" Sehun shouted as he slammed his hands on the table, completely in rage.
"I'm sorry, sir. There's nothing we can do, we can't just do an abortion on her, she have to choose herself." The doctors tried to calm him down.
 "And we're not sure if she's even pregnant. We still need to take some tests."

"How can you not be sure?!" Sehun screamed out. "Chanyeol, say something!" He looked at Chanyeol, almost ripping his hair. Chanyeol walked up to him, patting him on his shoulder.
"Buddy..." He started then trailed off as Sehun looked at him with tears in his eyes.
"Don't buddy me. If you're going to let her have the baby of a psychopath, I sure won't let you meet her ever again!" Sehun growled and Chanyeol pulled back his hand.
"I'm not." Chanyeol said as he fisted his hands and walked over to the door.
"If it ain't my kid, she will not have it." Chanyeol stopped himself and turned around.
"I-I'm sorry dude... I-It came out a little weird... I didn't mean it like that... I just.." Sehun looked at him and clenched his jaw.
"Okay, not the right time for that. I'm going to Hana..." Chanyeol ran away as he opened the door to Hana's room.

"Hi.." Hana looked up from her hands, onto Chanyeol. "Hi..." She smiled as he came in. He walked over to the seat next to her bed and he took her hands.
"I know this may sound horrible..." Hana started but she trailed off. "Because it's life... My child..." Tears fell from her eyes as she talked.
"Ssshhh...." Chanyeol hushed her. "It's okay... No one's going to make you the bad guy, no matter what you decide." He had a faint smile on his lips as he talked to her in a soft voice, almost a whisper. It was like what they where talking about was a secret that no one could ever know.
"They won't?" Hana asked as she looked up at him. He gave her a soft kiss on her hand, just to assure her that she won't be accused of anything.
"Not even Sehun?" Chanyeol looked into her eyes. "I know he hates seeing you hurt, and looking at you like this when you have Myungsoo's child, he hates that even more..." Chanyeol said and smiled.
"No one would blame you for anything." He finished and stood up. "I will always love you, I just whish that it would have been me..." His voice trailed off, sadness took over him.
"I love you, Hana... Remember that." He bent down and gave her a kiss, sweet and lovingly, before he walked out of the room.

__

*Hana's pov.*

I knew what I had to do. I can't be a teenage mom, not now. Not ever. I knew that the doctors still needed to take some tests, to be sure that I was pregnant, before the whole surgery. And I also know that I have to be by the station later this day, when Mr. Park's going to question him. I need to be there, I need the answers to my entire question. Why?
Why me? Why would you do something like that? Jut why?
I need answers, I need it.
"Miss Hana." Two nurses came inside and they smiled as they brought something on wheel.
"The test, so we can be sure." I nodded and sat up. This was it. This could be the last thing that he did to me. If I'm pregnant, I will not forgive him.

I lay there, on the bed, freezing because of that cold bluish cream they had rubbed over my stomach, I could hear my heart beats through my eardrums. I was so fucking nervous, I had to think about breathing so I could consume air.
"I'm sorry, Miss Hana." The nurse who looked at the screen said.
"I'm terribly sorry... I know this is a burden for you... And I just want to say, that I will take care of you all the way." She said and I bit my lip.
"S-so that mean's I-I'm pregnant?" She nodded and the other nurse held my hand.x