Father's back

"The worst thing in life isn't to end up all alone
The worst thing in life is to end up with people who makes you feel
alone."

*Hana's POV.*

Today was the surgery.
I held onto Chanyeol's hand, feeling how the sweat started to build up. Chanyeol squeezed it one last time, before I had to let go.
"You'll be okay..." He said as he smiled. I tried to smile back, but it only made me want to cry. I felt awful, like I would puke again. The medicine they've given me started to kick in. Making me feel sleepy and feel the world spin. The hospitalbed started to move, signaling both me and Chanyeol that it was time.

*Chanyeol's pov. *

It hurt my heart to see Hana being pushed into the surgery-room again. She's been through so much, but I'm happy that they're going to take away the thing Myungsoo planted inside her.

I saw how the doors closed after them, seeing just a blurry figure that I knew were them. I sighed, walking to the bench to sit down. I took out my phone, Hana's photo was as my lock screen. I smiled, remembering how she used to smile. I unlocked it, starting to write a text to Sehun.

"They've just pushed her into surgery-room."

I leaned my head against the wall, starting to wait. Wait for everything. My phone blinked and a sound came out, notifying that I've gotten a message.

"Good, we all hope it goes well... Even dad...Hana wanted me to tell him... He said he's on his way."

It's been a while since I heard Sehun talk about his father. He had never been happy about him leaving Hana when all shit went down. He blamed him for everything that happened to her, now and then. Sehun said that if he had been present those days, nothing of this would have happened. But he also blames himself.

"From where is he flying in from? The surgery might be finished when he lands..."

"I sure hope so... He's flying from Russia, Hyung said he could get him. I'll be going in Minseok Hyung's car...."

"Okay, when will you be here? I know Hana wants you here when she wakes up."

"Hopefully by then."

I sighed. He wouldn't even sit in the same car as his father, let a known pic him up from the airport. But Sehun was Sehun, and he have been getting a lot tougher these days. I believe we all have.

*Author's POV.*

The waiting room was almost empty, Chanyeol sat there, his right leg was almost shaking on it's own as he had been bobbing it up and down at a fast speed for hours. He wouldn't stop it as the silence broke him. He started to get stomach aches as soon as he saw a doctor walking past the open door. But no one came to talk to him to make sure that Hana was fine.

He suddenly looked up to see Sehun and Minseok who were looking as nervous as him.
"She's out yet?" Chanyeol shook his head. "No, they haven't told me if she's fine yet, or if they-..." He traild of as he dragged his hand though his hair.

"She'll be fine." Minseok assured in a hopefull tone as he sat down next to Chanyeol.

"She's a fighter, you know that." He smiled as he patted his shoulder.
"She takes over from her mother then..." They all look up, towards the door, and saw an old man. Short, but skinny.

"Dad..." Sehun breathed out as he saw him. The man walked closer to them and Chanyeol stood up, only to bow down 90°.
"Relatives to Miss Hana?" A nurse walked into the room, she was holding a thick document as she walked towards us.
"Is she alright?" I asked as I looked at her, feeling Mr. Oh looking at me. I don't think he knows about me and his daughter.
"She's stable, but she's on medications for now. She can be a bit woozy and off, but other than that, the surgery went well." The nurse smiled as she looked at me.
"Want me to show you to her room." Chanyeol nodded as he practicly pushed her out the room to show him the way.

As they got to Hana's room, Chanyeol sat down on his knees by her bed and took her hand. A small groaning sound came from Hana as she felt something touch her.
"Babe, it's me." Chanyeol breathed out, you could almost see tears in his eyes.

"Oppa...?" Chanyeol chuckled and smiled even though he had tears blurring his vision.
"Yes... It's me, Chanyeol oppa." Hana smiled weakly as she looked at him with woozy eyes.
"You stayed..." She said as she held his hand with both of hers.

"Off course I did. I would never leave your side." Chanyeol said as he kissed her hand. Mr. Oh looked at Hana, not sure she knew he was there. Hana moved her head to look at the other guests, and she smiled as she saw her father.

"Dad..." He smiled as he walked up to her.
"I'm sorry... D-did he make you like this?" He wasn't sure if he would say his name or not. Mr. Oh knew he didn't have to ask to know the answer, he knew it was the bastard who musrdered his wife.
"Myungsoo..." Hana breathed out as she squeezed Chanyeol's hand.

"It's okay, he's behind the bars now." Sehun said as he looked at his father, not sure if he would forgive him. He knew it was his fault, if he only hadn't left Hana for his "work" she wouldn't be like this. And Myungsoo wouldn't have come near her, and she wouldn't have been doing this surgery. He was really pissed at his so called father.

Sehun walked up to his father, pulling him up by his sleeve.
"Let's talk." He said as he dragged him outside. Hana looked at Chanyeol who just grimashed.
"Don't think about it too much." He mouthed as he smiled and held her hands.

*Sehun's POV.*

I didn't stop until we were in the park outside the hospital.
"What is it?" I looked at him as he fixed his shirt, dusting it off. It seemed as if everything he was doing made me pissed off.

"You know this is all your fault." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Don't say that, you know it's not my fault." I sighed, he don't know does he?
"If you hadn't left her for the thing you call 'work', Myungsoo wouldn't have been able to get to her."
"It was work." 

"For three fucking years! You came only now, just because I told you Hana was in surgery!" I almost shouted, my face was red from all the shouting.
"Calm down." I didn't want to.

"She fucking got kidnapped again, Myungsoo fucked her up, making her fucking pregnant with his fucking child! And you don't even fucking care!?" I think I lost it because my next words were: "You're the fucking worst father!" I could see how his expression changed and I bit my lip.
"Sehun..." I didn't want to hear what he had to say, so I ran into the hospital again. Further away from him, hoping that he would just leave again, for good this time.