s*x addict (SUNSUN) (S) pt2

disclaimer: all members are adults/over 18 so no m;nors are involved, if you feel uncomfortable leave because this whole book will be mature content,
any hate left will be and instant block, requests are open but not every ship will be accepted, chapter updates are irregular so please be patient. thank you.

MORNING SEX
(slight) SOMNOPHILIA
UNPROTECTED/RAW SEX
SLEEPY SUNOO
FINGERING
SATYRIASIS
HICKEYS
BP
CW

TOP SUNGHOON
BOTTOM SUNOO

extra info:
-bp is 'boy pussy'
-cw is 'cock warming'
-satyriasis is the uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire in a man

'm so tired...he fucked me in
5 different positions
last night~'

he couldnt hadle it.

sunoo woke up the next morning feeling sore as fuck, his whole body was hot and strained, his lower half felt numb, he almost felt like he didnt have legs, not to mention sunghoon who had his head buried in my stomach, his heavy body completely engulfing my legs.

i huffed, taking my hands and gently playing with his messy hair.

looking past the sweat of our bodies sticking together, the messy bumpy sheet's under my back and this giant crushing and over heating my icky body, i was comfortable.

sunghoon was cute.

last night he was an absolute monster, making me feel things i'd never imagined possible, last night was a roller coaster, but now my baby looks so cute sleeping, lips pouty, hair messy, eyes calm, head laying softly on my flat tummy.

i wanted to just lay with him, exist in this moment with him.

but every moment has to be ruined some how.

i need to pee.

"baby?" i called out softly, fingers de-tangling from his hair and resting on the nape of his neck.

"mh" he hummed, "i need to pee, so can you please shift of off me?"

he huffed in annoyance, hugging me tighter, unfortunately his he'd pushes down on my bladder, "sunghoon" i said a bit more in panic, "if you dont move in the next 5 seconds im gonna piss all over you and the bed, so move!" reluctantly he let go.

i winced as i tried to sit up slowly, my thighs were red and my ass was swollen, i flicked him on the ear when i heard him chuckle at my struggles.

"shut up" i glared, now that my legs were over the edge of the bed i took a breath before pushing myself up off the bed, only to fail and crash face first into the ground, my legs couldnt hold me up.

"shit~ i really went rough on you didnt i?" he sat up on the bed, smiling down at me with a stupid smug face, i wanted t break his face like he did my legs, "help me you bastard! your the one who did this me!" i hissed with a flushed face, it was embarrassing for him to see the results of what he did to me last night.

"of course princess~"

my face turned even at the new nickname, "what? you like it~" he pack me up effortlessly bridal style, "just shut it, dont get to used calling me that" i said with a huff, he's never teased me this much before, my mind wondering to our lewd acts of the night, the way he kissed me, touched me, spoke to me, it was all coming back.

and making me horny.

"pee!" i yelled out, i've had enough of this, i needed the toilet now, or ill get flustered all over again.