Horny house (OT7) .2.

"how many times do i have to tell you niki, you cant whisper...disturbing things in our ears" jay scolded the naked younger who sat on the couch, "how can you whisper in sunoo's ear 'scream my name hyung, scream it like a victorian child dying of the plague'...you dont find that weird?"

this has happened one too many times, everytime niki get's into something he says something weird and ruins the moment, then proceeds to act like what he said was ok and completely normal.

terrible habit.

niki kept his eyes on the floor, sunoo curled up with jake on the opposite side of the couch, recalling the situation that just occured.

jay wasnt done tho.

"the last time you did this was only three days ago when you said to jungwon 'your hole is so warm i could bake bread in there' "

heeseung held in a laugh while jungwon shook his head in disappointment, niki was still silent.

"why do you act like that?"

"like what?" niki looked at his hyung.

"the way that you act, you dont-dont you see how you act?, why people dont wanna be around you?"

"no-"

"look how you act-"

"mmh fuck~" jay was suddenly interrupted by a groan, it was sunoo who was now riding jake, "oh- ah~ sorry, fuck!" jake apologised between moanes, rolling the youngers hips down on his, "ooo let me join" sunghoon joined them on the couch, pulling sunoo off of jakes dick, "move" he tells jake, placing sunoo to lay there instead.

jake quickly got the memo, crawling back in between sunoo's legs and sliding back into him, he stayed still for a moment a sunghoon whipped out his dick and slid into jake.

"fuck~" all three groaned in pleasure.

"tsk, so you see this, i get no respect in this house!" jay complained as he watched the trio fuck on the couch, looking back over to niki who now had his head thrown back onto the couch as jungwon sat on his knees in between his legs.

"mmh, faster hyung~" niki held jungwons hair, bobbing his head up and down in a smoother pace, forcing jungwon to take him all in, "there you go~"

"shh shh babe, c'mon, lets go watch movies in my room, yeah?" heeseung ushered the stress jay down the hall to his room.

they did not watch movies~

"your sucking me so good hyung!" niki moaned over the slurping noises of jungwon and the moans of the trio.

jungwon took his mouth from around niki's shafy and began stoking it roughly, almost death gipping niki's dick with how tight he was holding it, using his other hand to kneed his balls between his fingers causing nikis hips to jerk up.

"YES! PLAY WITH MY BALLS, PLAY WITH THEM LIKE A PS5 CONTROLLER!~" niki yells out, his high ready to come, but they pleasure suddenly halted.

and so did everyone else's movement.

"wrap it up" jungwon sighed and go up, disappearing to the bathroom.

sunghoon, jake and sunoo groaned in frustration, sunghoon pulling out of jake, jake pulling out of sunoo, all their dicks limp and soft.

"there you go again niki, being weird" jake tolled his eyes, body slumping down onto a pouting sunoo, "nice going niki...".

sunhoon looked over at niki who was still hard, "seriously dude? what you said didnt turn you off?" sunghoon raised his brow, pulling up his pants.

"why is what i wanna know, why do you say things like that?" sunoo asked, raising his head.

"imma be so for real guys...i think in high..."
**************************************

go to sleep guys.