Heat (OT3) (S) pt2

magnetic by illit has taken over my body, i even dance that finger move in my sleep, its too catchy, I HAVENT EVEN HEARD THE FULL SONG

jake pov:
sunoo got all the stuff he needed from the store, all while ignoring sunghoon, i was still mad at him as well but looked past it, because little did sunoo know, hoon and i have stuff we've been rubbing on.

wearing and scenting his blankets, favourite pj's and his stuffed animals, so he has something when we're not around.

sunghoon has been keeping it calm, but all day ive been sensing sunoo was having a cramp, i can tell he took the pill, he wasnt cramping like his last heat but i could tell he was uncomfortable.

***

The smell he was giving off are definitely tell me and sunghoon the heat is going to be in a couple day's. In bed, sunoo has been snuggling way more than usual, he's also smell us a lot more, i can barely contain myself, i feel like i need him, bu i cant right now, i need to wait for his heat so me and sunghoon dont have to hold back.

"s-sunghoon?~ jakie?~ hoonie!"

"hm?" i roll over to see a crying sunoo.

"babe! whats wrong!" i say loudly waking the sleeping alpha on the other side of the bed, "huh? whats going on?! whats that smell?" sunghoon says sitting up rubbing his eyes, "sunoo's crying! are you in pain?!" i ask holding him close.

"OW! c-cr- cramps! HURT!~" he finally get's out, we both both coo at him and cuddle the omega as close as we could, but it didnt seem to be helping.

suddenly, sunoo get's up and bolts out the door, sunghoon immediately get's up as do i and we run after the painfully fast omega, we both know what he's trying to get, the pills.

this is why we hide them from him, we dont want him to go over board, one time he took one to many and went into a high state, almost suffocating on the ten we swallowed dry, we monitor them and put them in places he cant reach.

when we get to the kitchen we see sunoo running around desperately trying to find them, looking in drawers, cupboards, he was sweating crazy and the tears leaving his eyes were endless.

i run in and grab him, hoisting him out of the kitchen and pinning him down onto the couch of the living room, usually he would kick and fight
but the sight of sunghoon approaching with the pills, he relaxed, just crying as he waited for sunghoon to finally give him the painkillers.

it broke my heart to see him like this, his smaller build wasnt built to handle all this pain.

when sunghoon was in front of us i climbed over sunoo's waist and held his arms down, "baby, pen your mouth" the alpha knelled down in front of us, sunoo didnt do it, so sunghoon squeezed his cheeks a little, forcing his mouth and stuck the two pills into the younger's mouth.

As he tried to spit it out sunghoon slammed his hand over sunoo's mouth, sunoo eventually gave up and swallowed, opening his moth to let us see.

he was still crying and super mad at us, but he still let us cuddle him, we both crooned and left small kisses on his cheek and ears.

he eventually fell asleep, we placed him back into bed and agreed that he wont go to any classes until his heat ends.

******

sunoo pov:
i wake up to two sleepy mates, they look really tired, i feel really bad for last night, like really bad. i let the pain take over me and...i just feel so bad.

i turn my head and see black floof, i turn my head the other way and see brown floof, i then just lay there, turning my head every now and then to admire my handsome mates, while staring at jake i felt a shift of movement behind me.

i turn around and see sunghoon sitting up, i completely rollover and crawl over to him, placing my head on his thighs, near his crotch.

my heat will be here very soon.

sunghoon smiles down at me, patting my head
softly, i knew what he was thinking, how can i look so pure in this position, well i know im naturally cute, that's one thing they loved about me, how innocent i looked, all the time, even when im angry.

"morning baby~" i leaned down and kissed his nose, he let out a little whine, i chuckled a little, i knew he wanted a kiss but "let me go brush my teeth first babe~" i eased him of off me and woke up my cutie beta, "c'mon jakey, we have school.

*****

sunghoons pov:
i was sitting in class feeling impatient, it was like the clock was moving 10x slower than usual, all i wanted to do was go home and indulge my mates, but school was taking the piss.

i suddenly feel a vibration in my pocket, i look at the notification and see its from sunoo.

sunoo- im almost in heat, please hurry home, i need you.