My pretty alpha (HEEHOON) (S)

CROSS DRESSING

BITING KINK
ALPHA X ALPHA
SLICK EATING
PRAISE KINK
SPANKING

TOP HEESEUNG
BOTTOM SUNGHOON

extra info:
-this is a rewrite for beautiful but i decided to change it up.

'fuck, your so pretty that i could
fuck you like omega~'

no one's pov:
sunghoon stood looking at himself in his body mirror, he wore a short baby blue skirt, a knitted cream sweater, white shocks and had white accessories in his hair, he looked stunning.

ever since sunghoon was born he was deemed as the most beautiful creation ever made, perfect,
pretty and more.

the compliments followed him until he turned 13, when he presented a an alpha, that's when the compliments changed to handsome, good looking.

sunghoon didn't mind, he enjoyed the attention, but he secretly missed being called pretty and beautiful, everyone went crazy when he then mated with another alpha, which was very rare, but sunghoon was happy, he wanted to be taken care of, not to take care of an omega.

he liked pretty things, to be pretty.

so that's why he liked to dress in skirts and girly things, his alpha, heeseung had no idea about sunghoons cross dressing because sunghoon was ashamed as an alpha to have such an "omega like" mind set.

but at the same time he wanted to be like this around heeseung, his alpha had expressed to him that he was into omega's, so surely heeseung wouldn't mind this at all.

as sunghoon was lost in thought he missed the gasp that was at the door.

heeseung looked at his mate with wide eyes, not n a million years expecting to see his alpha in such a cute outfit.

"babe?" heeseung closed their bedroom door behind him and hugged sunghoons tiny waist from behind, admiring sunghoons pale legs and sharp features from the mirror.

he was so lucky to have such a pretty alpha, if he didn't know sunghoon was an alpha he would have thought sunghoon was a beautiful omega.

heesung bit his lip as he eyed his new discovery, to him sunghoon looked like a pure, pretty omega in need of some breeding.

"h-heeseung?~" sunghoon tried to hide but heeseung just held sunghoon tighter, burying his nose into sunghoons scent gland, "you look so pretty love~" those words made sunghoon heart leap.

sunghoon smiled to himself, turning around in heeseungs arm and jumping in to kiss the alpha, "you think im pretty...in this?" sunghoon was really happy right now, this is all he'd been wanting to hear from people, especially heeseung, his mate, his alpha for a long time.

"of course, i think your petty all the time, dont you?" heeseung frowned a little, did sunghoon think he was pretty? beautiful in fact.

" 's just, i dont ever hear it since im an alpha, i dont get to be pretty and wear pretty clothes, like i want too" sunghoon pouted, "but, if you think im pretty..." sunghoon eyes flashed red, "show me~"

heeseung could feel his canines drop as he pushed sunghoon down to the bed, his alpha taking sunghoons tone as a challenge.

"oh yeah? ill show you~" heeseung pounced into sunghoon, ripping the sweater of off sunghoons body earning a whine from the younger, "heyyy, that was expensive~"