Hicky prank (SUNKI) (S) pt1

sunoo pov:
"hi guys, welcome back to my youtube channel,hope your having a wonderful day sunny's cause we're going to be doing a super funny prank on my boyfriend today!" i said to my camera that sat in front of my on my desk.

Today im planning to prank my boyfriend niki, you see two weeks ago he did a prank on me where he pretended to black out, we'd been doing a prank war series on the channel for the subscribers, but he took it to far.

but you know what they say, "when you go low, i go lower" i smirked at the thought of his reaction, this is my revenge.

"so as you guys know, niki prank'd me a few weeks ago and almost gave me a heart attack!, a lot of you in the comment section of that video hailed niki as the winner of the prank wars, but trust me, it's not over until i do my big one, he wont be expecting it since it's been a while, so this is the perfect opportunity!. NOW! the prank ill be doing is!.....FAKE HICKY PRANK!, yes, i know this will be a prank full of tension, so im gonna have to put on my acting skills, one thing you guys dont know about niki is that he's super emotional, so he might start crying, i hope i dont give into his tears guys! niki's out right now and will be back in about 2 hours, wish me luck my sunshines, and dont forget to like a subscribe, let go set the camera"

with that i cut the camera and started with my fake hicky make up, i took some pinks, reds and a dark purple to make it look harsh.

i decided to do bunch on my collar bone so my shirt will hide them, and then two on the right side of my neck so he can spot it.

i need to act suspicious, so when he kisses me ill dodge and or wipe them off, that'll hurt his feelings and make him think im mad at him, then ill tell him he's thinking too much and that im fine, then he'll come to snuggle me and spot the hickys.

that's when everything will get tense.

2 hours later:

"ok guys, i heard niki just come in the house, ill prop the camera here so he wont see, knowing him he'll go take a shower before coming in here, so ill just stay on the bed until then" i said i hushed voice to the camera.

i then placed it down on a book shelf on the wall, it was covered up pretty well and he wont notice.

just as i thought, i heard the shower turn on from down the hall, jeez, this jerk couldn't even greet me first?! i huffed a little as i settled down the bed, after 10 minuets or so that ill need to cut out i heard the water cut off.

the he entered the room in only his towel, ill need to edit that out as well, i looked down at my phone pretending to be busy.

"hi hyung~" he said while drying his hair with a towel, i didnt answer.

"..."

"hyung?"

"..."

"sunoo"

i still ignored him, i could see a pout forming on his lips making my heart bloom, cutie~.

he huffed and got dressed, purposely flashing himself to me in hopes to catch my attention, but i didnt fall for it, im not gonna let a pp distract me, what am i? some kind of slut haha.

seeing that not working, he finally put on some boxers and knee length shorts, not bothering to throw on a shirt before climbing onto the bed, "baby?" he sat on his knees next to me, "hm?" i replied, eye's still glued to my phone, "your ignoring me?" he tilted his head to look me in the eyes.

"no" i gave him a brief glance, eyes going back down to my phone.

but he snatched the phone out of my hand and pecked me on my lips, i looked at him a little shocked but still went to sluggishly wipe off the kiss, i tried not to laugh when his eyebrows jumped in surprise.

he took his hand this time and raised my chin, pulling me into a deeper and rough kiss, i didnt kiss back though making him lightly squeeze the back of my nack and kiss me harder, i didnt react tho.

"hyung!~" he whined, finally frustrated, i hid my smile under my hands as i went to wipe the kiss, "why?! why are you wiping my kisses?~"

" 'm not..." i shrugged my shoulder's confused, only confusing him more, i could see he was stressed out.

i almost felt bad for him.

"are you mad at me or something? 'm sorry" he took my hand in his, "no baby, im not mad at you~" i gave a small smile.

"really?"

i nodded. "im fine niki, 'm just tired that's all" i reassured him, he eased at that, "cuddles?" he said already leaning in to hold me, "haha sure" i reached my hands out to hold him but he stopped, looking at my neck hard.

"sunoo hyung...whats this?" his voice dropped, eye's sharp as he stared at the flushed spots on my neck, i could tell he was fuming.

"hm? what is it?" i acted clueless, "the fucking hicky's on your neck! who gave them to you?!" he snapped, i flinched a little, seeing that he took a deep breath, "babe...who were you with while i was out?" he said in a calmer tone, but hew was still serious.

i gulped, "no one!" i defended myself, making me look guilty asf,

"tell me the truth! who was sucking on your neck!?" he was getting angry, "i am! ive only been with you, you know i wouldn't cheat!" i argued back.

that's when i started, the tear works.

"b-baby please, tell me the tr-truth~ who were you with" his eyes teared up, it broke my heart, but it was expected, "i-im sorry...." i continued to act, lowering my head, "fuck!" he suddenly yelled, "i love you sunoo! y-you didnt see that? please~ d-dont leave me~" he pulled my close, snuggling his head into my neck.

"please dont go~"
*************************************

er sorry can you sit down plez!