camping trip (SUNKI) (S)

RIDING
VANILLA

TOP NIKI
BOTTOM SUNOO

extra info:
-cheating
-rewite
-long chapter
-an authour favourite~

Sunoo pov:
"Ok bye, I love you!" I said over the phone to my boyfriend sunghoon, "mhm bye" he replied dryly back to me Before hanging up the phone.

Park sunghoon, my boyfriend, sigh, I did love him at first but then I found out he was cheating on me with other bitches, but the worst of all was my enemy Jang fucking wonyoung, I was gutted when I found out but got over it and him.

It's not like I'm deeply in love with him anyway, I just need his money and a dick to hop on when Im bored.

Simple thingz.

"Fucking prick" I mumbled, dropping my phone down on my bed I finished packing my big suitcase for the huge camping trip my schools is taking my grade on for a weekend.

And of course I had to pack all my shit, a bitch like me don't look good for free.

Sigh...I'm so fucking hot.

//5am//

I woke up early the next morning to get ready, I had a VERY long morning routine and I wanted to get to school early so I could get a good seat on the huge bus the schools rented.

I wanted to ride in my own car and not with the other smelly losers in my class, but the schools refused, saying something about it being a "bonding trip".

Ugh, bonding trip my ass, they all know who talks to who and what not, so I don't understand why they want to be different.

I guess daddy's money can't do everything...

When I finally finished getting ready it was 7am, I took my phone to call sunghoon and see if he was on his way to get me.

"Hello?" His voice said over the phone, I could hear that he was in his car but I still asked him where he was "I'm on my way babe, be there in five"

"Ok? Hurry up I-"

"Yeah yeah I know, you want to get to school early and get a good seat in the bus, you've told me 100 times already" he cut me of making me huff.

"Whatever, just get here quickly"

//

Once he arrived I heard him honk the horn signalling that he was he was here.

Duh.

stepping outside i was met with the sight of sunghoon leaned againts his car, with his sunglasses on and a weird smirk, he looked so goofy, who is he? troy from high school musical?

i walked right past him to sit in the car, leaving him to go get my heavy suitcase from my porch.

arriving at school i headed straight to the front of the line to greet my besties, jungwon and jake, "hey guys!" "hi sunoo!" they hugged me while all our boyfriends struggled with our bags, hm, serves sunghoon right. i giggled a little when he tried his best not to drop my designer suitcase, cause he knows that he won't be safe at night if he does.

while coversating with all my popular friends i caught eyes with wonyoung who was secretly glaring at me, but i knew she was just jelouse that sunghoons arm was around me and not her.

"hi sunoo~" she said sarcastically seeing that i had caught her, i rolled my eyes "hEyyY~" i replied sarcastically aswell, turning back to my coversation.

im gonna be so honest with you, the ONLY reason i havent laid my hands on her is because we have mutual friends, meaning that we hang out with the same people, we are both rich, have high status and are attractive, the only difference is that i was funny, everyone secretly hated her and openly loved me.