Make love to you (HEEJAKE) (S)

disclaimer: all members are adults/over 18 so no m;nors are involved, if you feel uncomfortable leave because this whole book will be mature content, any hate left will
be and instant block, requests are open but not every ship will be accepted, chapter updates are irregular so please be patient. thank you.

VANILLA
RAW SEX/UNPROTECTED
PET NAMES
NIPPLE PLAY

TOP HEESEUNG
BOTTOM JAKE

extra info:
-augst.
-song lyrics.

'feels like you ain't got me so you
feel like you've been by yourself...
iv'e been feeling kinda
down myself~
...'

jake's pov:
"maybe you should just find someone else, a new love."

those words echo in my head as i made my way home, i didn't know what to feel, sadness bloomed in my chest, pain, anger...and guilt, guilt for taking those words into consideration.

my boyfriend,lee heeseung, famous singer and model, yes, he was my boyfriend.

i haven't seem him in person in four years and haven't been able to contact him or a couple weeks, it was hurting me more than i let on, my heart was aching, i missed him so fucking much, i dream about the day he left four years ago often.

flashback:
"what?" my heart dropped at heeseung's words, h-he cant be serious right now can he?

n-no way...

"yes jake...im...leaving" that's when the tears started flowing, i broke down, he didn't was heeseung to leave, his love to leave...

"d-do you have t-to~" i sniffled, heeseung pulled me into his embrace, "i love you baby, so so so much, but you now music is my passion and i finally have the chance to make it big, please jakey...please support me" i could hear heeseung trying to hold in his cries as he held me tight.

"of course i support you~ i love you hee, b-but i don't w-want you to leave~ wa-want you to leave me~!"

"never! ill never leave you jakey but...i have to go" h let go of my and grabbed his packed things, i chased his warmth but he was already at the door.

i ran after him.

"w-when will i see you again?" we were at the car now, "i...i dont know..."

his answer didnt satisfy me, "no! what do you mean?! when will you came visit me, come back...to me" i was angry with him now.

"jake!" he yelled at me making me flinch.

he saw that and sighed, rubbing his face into his hands with a groan.

"four years..."

.

.

.

"four y-" i choked, i didnt wanna say it.

"yes but-"

"just go" i cut him off, i turned away heading back into the house, that was the last i seen of him in person since.

looking back i regret how blunt i was telling him to go, but i was just irritated and upset.

though we made up afterwards and tried to stay in touch every day, the bigger he got in the industry the bigger the wedge in our relationship grew.