Hickey prank (SUNKI) (S) pt2

PRAISE KINK
CRYING KINK
KISSING KINK
BP

SUB TOP NIKI
(slight) POWER BOTTOM SUNOO

A/N: so quick explanation, when it's 'TOP' i mean that the person who is TOP is inserting their pp into someone while also being dominant.

When i say 'BOTTOM' it mean's the person who i put as BOTTOM is getting fucked up the ass or BP, they are submissive and let the top take control.

When i put 'SUB TOP' it means that the member i put as SUB TOP is sitting back as the POWER BOTTOM is taking the lead, for example, the POWER BOTTOM is riding the SUB TOP, so basically the SUB TOP's pp is in the usual bottom.

The 'POWER BOTTOM' is usually the bottom, but is taking taking the lead, so they are basically the dominant woman in a straight relationship.

hope that helps :))

'if your sorry then...
make it up to me'

sunoo pov:
i couldnt help but laugh when niki pulled away from my neck with purple smudges all over his tear filled face.

"why are you laughing?, this is funny?!" niki said in a pissed of tone, but the giggles kept coming every time i looked at his clueless face, aw bless him.

"this isnt funny~"  he sniffled, "y-you cheated on me"

i stopped laughing at that, right, he still believes i cheated on him, so i put my acting back on, trying my best not to laugh at his purple cheek, "i didnt cheat on you"

"then what is tha-" he pointed at my neck that was now completely rid of any hickeys, "...wait..." his mouth was open, eyebrows quivered in confusion, "n-no...the hickeys were there..." now he was in denial.

"ITS A PRANK!" i jumped up with a laugh, but he just stared at me, he did not look happy at all, "w-why would you do something like this?" now he was truly upset, making me lowkey upset aswell.

"its just a prank...stop overreacting"

"just a prank?! sunoo i thought me and you were over!"

"but we're not! this was all fake! see", the makeup is on your face!"

"it doesnt matter!, you've taken things too far now!" he got up and left the room, slamming the door behind him harshly, my heart ached, did i really take things to far? its not fair, he pranked me as well, am i in the wrong?

with a sigh i climbed of off the bed and got the camera, turning it off, ill edit it later...

i know niki, when we fight he needs his space, so thats what i gave him.

i stayed in our room for the whole day, as did he in the living room since i could hear the tv playing, guilt bundled in my stomach the more i thought about earlier, maybe i did take it to far, i should apologise.

throwing away the last of my pride i took my ass downstairs and into the living room were niki sulked at the tv, i sighed, "niki" i called out his name softly, to which he ignored.

niki could be really stubborn a difficult, i tried my best not to roll my eyes when he crossed his arm and jutted out his bottom lip in a pout.

i walked over to him and stood in front of the tv blocking his vision.

"ya, niki, dont ignore me" i looked him in the eye, he looked up at me with an attitude, "i dont wanna talk to you" he said before grabbing his phone to ignore me, ah hell nah, i took his phone out of hos hand like he did mine, and sat on his lap, straddling his hips.

"im sorry baby~" i said softly, leaning in so my lips ghosted over his, "please...." i looked in his eyes. wrapping my arms around his neck, "forgive me~" i tilted my head so our lips could meet into a soft kiss.

one peck, turned into two, then three, then four until we were making out roughly, my hands tugged on the back of his hair, forcing a yelp from him, i took that chance to slip my tongue in, but he pulled away.

i frowned.

his hands ran up and down my thigh, squeezing and groping on the flesh as he looked into my confused eyes, "why?" i tried not to sound hurt.

i was really horny right now.

"if you your sorry then..." he stopped to peck my lips that i desperately leaned into, but he pulled away quickly, "make it up to me~" as those words left his mouth i pushed his down on his back across the couch, "fuck niki-" i leaned down and attacked his lips while his hand hel my ass, "will you be good for me?~" i leaned down into his neck.

"mhm~" he nodded his head quickly as i bit and sucked on the flesh of his neck, "good boy~" i praised, i know it makes him hard.

with his hand still firmly gripping my ass, i grind my his down his hard on, "fuck~" he groaned deeply in my ear.

i sat up on his hips, my hand on his chest as i looked down at his dazed eyes and swollen lips, "such a good boy~" i bit my bottom lip at how good he looked.

"i-in you, please~" he begged, eyes tearing up as i rotated my hips on his hard teasingly.

"ok baby~"

lifting my body up a little i reached under me to get to his clothed dick, swiftly i slipped my hands under his boxers, grabbing his dick roughly, "hyung!~" niki's tears finally streamed down his face, he had always been a sensitive boy, especially during sex.

i finally had his dick out under me, ready to sink down on him and give him what he wants, but i still wanted to tease him a little.

"you know you were really naughty earlier~" i took his tip and rubbed it against my clit, "hmm~ 'm sorry h-hyung~" his eyebrows quivered, "mhm, you yelled at your hyung, so disrespectful~" i sand down a little, letting his tip in.

"a-ah please~ all the way please~" his chest was moving up and down in an unsteady pace, his chest was flushed, eye's were puffy, his nose was pink and lips swollen.

"all the way?~" i said teasingly, "please~" with that i slammed down all the way on him, "AAH!~" we both moaned out loudly at the warm feeling of each other.

i started moving, his hands on my hips as he helped me move in a fast paste, "hng~ hng~ ah~ hya~" i let out a string of moans and yelps every time his tip hit my sweet spot, the sounds of niki's whimpers and moans making me even more wet.

taking his hands of my hips i pinned them above his head and started going faster and harder down on him, the sound of skin slapping filled the room, in tune with our moans and grunts,

"i-i'm go- going to c-cum!" he yelled out, "l-let me touch y-you please!~" he begged but i kept his hands above his head.

he could over power me easily if he wanted to, but he loved being treated like this , being over powered and helpless every once in a while, i loved it too.

i clenched around him hard, sucking him in as i chased my high.

"f-fuck! c-cum for me baby~" i released his hands and sat back up, slamming down on him a few more times before cumming all over him, moaning loudly with him as he came inside my vigina.

"b-best prank e-ever~"
*************************************************

yawn.