s*x addict (SUNSUN) (S) pt1

no ones pov:
sunoo was sat in his kitchen, dangling him legs while he dug into some tasty kimbap he'd just prepared for him and his boyfriend of one year, sunghoon.

he hummed in delight as his creation, he had barely eaten all day and this was just what he needed, though...he did wish sunghoon would hurry up in the bathroom and join him.

but on the other hand sunghoon was rethinking his life.

he was stood under the water of the shower staring at his very hard dick, why he was hard?
well unfortunately while showering he caught a glimpse of sunoo's laced pink panties just hanging out from his recent fresh laundry he had just done.

and now he had a problem.

with the last of sunghoons dignity and his high desperation, he took the panties and wrapped it around his shaft, using the baby pink fabric to relief himself. This isnt the first time sunghoon has gotten hard because of the younger, hes sexually frustrated everyday, he gets twice every three hours in a day because of this condition that he had, satyriasis, a condition that developed when he turned 18, 7 years ago, ever since then its just gotten more intense, and it didnt help that sunoo was so pretty, sunhghoon wanted nothing but to ravish sunoo every chance he got.

but the issue was that, one, he hasn't told sunoo about his 'problem' because he didnt want to scare the younger away, no one wants to hear that their partner depends on sex at least 3 times a day and is almost always horny. Number two, him and sunoo have been taking it slow, its been a great year of getting to know and love each other, though never verbal, it was a contentious agreement between them that they planned on staying with each other for the rest of their live, taking their time a not rushing.

sunghoon felt stumped, he knew he had to tell sunoo, but he didnt wanna ruin anything.

sigh.

its the only way to see if their comfortable enough in their relationship to take the next step.

once sunghoon cleaned up and hid the cum stained panties in his bottom drawer, he made his way downstairs to the living room where sunoo sat with a small pout watching tv, sunghoon frowned at that, he knew the reason sunoo pouted was because they didnt eat together.

approaching the younger on the couch he bought sunoo into his lap, sunoo's head resting back on sunghoons shoulder as the elder left small kisses on his shoulder, sunoo hummed in delight at the gentleness, thats what he enjoyed most.

but that just settled another worry in sunghoons chest, often in bed, well, all the time in bed, sunghoon tends to get carried away and likes to fuck rough, not gentle like he was guessing sunoo enjoyed.

sunoo noticed sunghoon shift in mood instantly and turned around to face him, moving his body to now strandle sunghools lap.

"sunghoon?" sunoo read sunghoon like a book, making the older cave and tell sunoo everything.

at first sunoo snorted, not taking sunghoon seriously, because what do you mean your addicted to sex? thats just silly.

but sunghoon was dead serious, even explaining his condition, now sunoo felt concerned, especially when he realised the whole year of sunghoons sexual deprave was actually hurting him, being blue balled hurt like a bitch.

(i think thats what its called)

"but. i dont wanna force you into anythin-"

"nope, its ok sunghoonie~ im ready" sunoo reasured, but sunghoon was still a little sceptical, sunoo saw this and realised it was time to get some things off his chest as well.

sunoo explained that for the past three months he's been having lewd thoughts about the elder, but never acted on them, wanting to be sure that he actually loved sunghoon, but, sunoo did love him, so so fucking much he made sure to add before pulling sunghoon into a hot loving kiss.

that night sunghoon took sunoo into the youngers room.

he was ready to swallow sunoo like a pill but made sure to ask sunoo if he was sure, and after three times, sunoo told sunghoon to "shut up and fuck me" because "i can take it"

.

.

.

he couldnt.
********************************************

ill continue this soon, i have a history exam tomorrow and need to sleep~

what time is it were you are?

its 9:38pm rn