Teaser (SUNSUN) (S)

This is a teaser smut for my upcoming book 'born for you' its a SUNSUN royal au (+omega verse), i've already began writing and planning it out, but it wont be published until...july maybe? idk, but enjoy. This is the carriage scene.
********************************************

JERKING OFF
PUBLIC SEX

TOP SUNGHOON
BOTTOM SUNOO

'W-we cant do it here!?
it is not proper'

sunoo sulked deeply as he sat cross armed in his seat, right across from him sat sunghoon, staring at the omega with a glare and amber eyes, jaw clenched as he ordered for the carriage to begin moving.

"how dare you go out into town without my permission, do you know how reckless that is" sunghoon said sharply as the carriage began to move, heading back to the castle, sunoo looked up at the alpha, eyes narrowed.

"well you're never around!" sunoo raised his voice a little, "how am i meant to get 'permission' if you cant even stand to be in the same room as me!" his teeth gritted, not caring that he had just raised his voice to the alpha.

"Then you don't go!" sunghoon bited back.

sunoo found his chest run deep with annoyance "i am the luna!, i can do as i please-"

"I AM YOUR KING! you are pregnant with my heir, i demand you stay inside the castle!" sunghoon barks, eyes flashing amber, his tone forcing sunoo into submission.

sunoo gulped, flinching back, icy blue eyes shining with submission and fear, this wasnt the first time the alpha had yelled at him in such a tone, but even now, it hurt his heart like the first time.

sunoo didn't say anything, his omega not brave enough to talk back to the alpha he was mated too, instead he averted his gaze, refusing to cry or show any emotion.

The air now felt tense, the tension was so heavy and thick sunoo wanted to be anywhere else but in this small tight space in front of his husband that had just yelled at him.

sunghoon stared hardly at the omega, more specifically the omegas neck, the muscles in his jaw flexing as he noticed his mark had almost completely faded.

 it troubled him.

his mind pondered on sunoo's words from earlier, 'you're never around', sunoo's words got to him for some reason.

sunghoon was feeling an emotion he hadn't felt before.

guilt.

After everything they had done together, been through, moments the shared....for some reason he still couldn't stand the idea of being in the same room as sunoo.

But in fact he did know, he just was too stubborn to accept it.

In reality, the alpha knew that if he were to stay with his luna for too long, he'd give in and hold sunoo, that's all the alpha craved to do after finding out sunoo was finally with child, he was itching for contact with the omega ever since their 'deal' ended three weeks ago.

But giving into those urges just screamed 'weak' no one has made him feel these feelings except jungwon.

sunghoon couldn't help but question if he actually got over the omega.

jungwon...the omegas name still stung his heart.

sunghoon's thought were interrupted by a whimper, now focused, his eyes were locked with blazing blue ones, just then he realised he'd been staring at sunoo with amber eyes the  whole time.

He quickly blinked away at it, eyes falling to sunoo's stomach that the omega was holding as he crunched over in...pain.

sunghoons alpha became alert.

 his luna was in pain.

A low growl left his chest when sunoo let out another pained whimper, "sunoo, are you alright?" sunghoon questioned, moving forward onto his knee, not caring that he was on the floor of the carriage.

"i-im fine your majesty" sunoo replied formally, moving away from sunghoons touch, but the alpha only growled at that, "no, you are in pain, my omega is in pain, what.is.wrong" sunghoon stated firmly this time.

sunoo crumbled.

"it hurts~" he whimpered as he felt another cramp, his head felt light, his feet ached and he felt to throw his stomach up.

going to town, newly pregnant was really stupid.

They were still a while away from the castle and had no where to stop, sunghoon huffed, thinking of what to do, even if it was just to relief sunoo off the pain.

"alpha~" sunoo whined, hand going to grip sunghoon shoulder.

The alpha's eyes darkened, fangs dropping, eyes flashing back to its intense amber colour.

"im going to relief you off this pain, just...." he gently pushed sunoo to rest back against the seat, eyes staying locked as his hands went to grasp the pale yellow fabric of the omegas hanbok, lifting it up slowly to sunoo's knees.

sunoo gulped, heart thumping, not knowing what was going to happen, but he had an idea that it was to be...intimate.

"s-sunghoon~..." sunoo breathed out when the elders hands slowly began to pull down his undergarments, exposing the youngers private areas to sunghoons hands.

sunghoon looked in sunoo's eyes as he wrapped his long fingers around the youngers member.

sunoo let out a gasp at the sudden contact, eyes widening when sunghoon began pumping him up and down, not expecting this new feeling, from all the times they had done it, this felt a lot different.

it was so much more intimate.

"hmm~" sunoos brows knitted together, trying his best not to make a sound, they were still in the moving carriage, the driver, wonyoung and two other guards were still out there.

it was an embarrassing situation to be in honestly.

"a-ah, w-we can't do it here?!, it is not proper~" sunoo whispered yelled, trying to focus on his breathing.

sunghoon smirked, moving closer to sunoo, their lips inches away from each other.

"i'm the king sweetheart, we can do whatever we want~"

-

***************************************

gonna stop there~

dont wanna spoil to much~

goodnight bby's~