All his attention on me (JAKEHOON) (S)

PUBLIC SEX ?
ORAL SEX
ANGRY SEX
RIDING

TOP SUNGHOON
POWER  BOTTOM JAKE

extra info:
-REQUESTED

'sunghoon-sii, is everything ok in there?,
the door wont open'

jakes pov:
i hate her, i hate her so fucking much, her name drives me crazy, her voice gets me mad, the sight of her makes me want to scream.

she's always around that its suffocating, i cant even talk to my man in confidence without
her spawning around the nearest corner with her dumb ass "sunghoon-sii, do you need anything"

jang fucking wonyoung.

like damn, as you can see i can tend to my man when im with him, take the hint and give us some time alone.

i dont care if its her job as his professional assistant to be there with him all 9 hours of her work shift but i just cant help but get jealous.

its been like this ever since we graduated from collage.

you see me and sunghoon have been together for seven years, now engaged, we met in the first year of collage, hitting it off immediately.

tho happy with each other, there was always this annoying ringing in the background, wonyoung, his best friend, 'shes like a sister to me' he would always say, but it still pissed me off.

call me a toxic boyfriend if you like, but you dont get it, for example, me and sunghoon were in the middle of making out in his office when suddenly she pushed open the door, take in mind that her work hours are over, just so she could 'check in on him'.

ugh, all three of us working together is torture, with sunghoon being the ceo and all, i rarely got to see him at work.

but here i am now, watching him walk right past me with wonyoung following closely behind him to his office, both where smiling about something, deep in conversation.

"hey, i saw her exit his car this morning~"

"oh?! really?"

i could over hear two of my co workers gossiping behind me

oh...so thats why he left so early, to pick her up...

anger is all i felt, i cant take this anymore.

i want all his attention on me.

-later that day-

its now ending hours at the company, everyone has left, it should only be me and sunghoon in the building now, but i could feel wonyoungs soul lurking around the building somewhere.

i ignored it and headed straight for sunghoons office.

"baby?" i said as i walked into his office, he was stood up, pacing around the room as he spoke to someone on the phone.

"baby" i called him a little louder, i just wanted a bit of his attention.

"babe!" i finally snapped, he paused, finally looking at me, "hang uo the phone" i said, vioce low, anger boiling up in my chest.

"what?" he raised his brow, giving me a an unimpressed look, a look he's only ever gave me when i've done something wrong.

"hang up damn it! i need to talk to you"

"what no, i cant, ill talk with you late-"

"sunghoon!" i snapped, finally having enough, his face went blank, thumb going to hang up the phone, "what is it jake, that call was very important" he said lowly.