Fix your attitude (SUNSUN) (S)

HATE SEX
DEGRADING
SLAPPING/HITTING
ROUGH SEX
OVERSTIMULATION
CHOKING KINK
CAR SEX
HAIR PULLING

TOP SUNGHOON
POWER BOTTOM SUNOO

extra info:
-rewrite
-super toxic
-obsessive behaviour

'fix it for me then'

no one's pov:
"sunghoon, what the fuck it this!" sunoo stormed into the living room, he saw red as he looked at the elder who was slumped on their coach smoking a blunt.

"what are you talking about" sunghoon replied, eyes still focused on the little bit of tv in view behind sunoo's thighs.

sunoo scoffed, "you already know you fuck face" he spat, sunghoon's eye's narrowed, "watch your mouth sunoo" he sat up a little, giving sunoo a warning glare.

"i dont care! i know you were with that bitch last night!" sunoo smashed sunghoon's phone down after showing sunghoon's naughty messages between his mistress, sunghoon stood up this time as he saw his phone cracked on the floor.

in one swift movement sunghoon had sunoo pinned against the wall, one arm pinning sunoo's hands while the next removed the blunt from his mouth, sunghoon blew a puff of smoke into sunoo's face earning a scowl from the younger.

"yes. i was with someone last nigh, but can you blame me? you havent let me touch you in what? 3 months now?"

"because your a fucking cheating liar!"

"and you aren't? dont forget that you cheated on me with my fucking bestfriend!" sunghoon rose his voice, punching the wall next to sunoo's head, "you slut! you say you hate me yet your here, in this house, with me, and even if you wanted to go i'd never let you go, you belong to me! so stop throwing a fucking fit and watch how you speak to me!" sunghoon yelled.

"i fucking hate you!" tears streamed down sunoo's face as he pushed sunghoon away roughly.

sunoo bolted upstairs, dropping face first onto his bed, crying into his pillow for the next two hours.

-2 hours later-

sunoo jolted out of his sleep when the door suddenly busted open, with puffy red eyes he looked over to the door, there sunghoon stood with a straight face, "get up, we're going to the stoor"

"no, go by yourself, jerk" sunoo turned his head back to lay down but sunghoon wasnt having it.

"wha- YA!" sunoo yelped when sungoon dragged him out of the bed, throwing his smaller body over his shoulder with ease, "put me down sunghoon!" sunoo thrashed but sunghoon remained unfazed as he walked them out of the house to his car, throwing sunoo in the back seat.

"you fucker!" sunoo cursed when sunghoon settled in the drivers seat, sunghoon gave his a warning glare before pulling out their drive through and driving silently to the store.

sunoo pouted the whole way there while sunghoon took out another blunt to smoke out the rolled down window.

when they made it to the parking lot of the large store, sunghoon came out the car, leaving sunoo inside to catch up.

"jerk..." sunoo sat up from laying on the seats and reached into the boot for spare the paire shoes he had there, frankly he didnt get to put on the appropriate pants for the occasion was was left to walk into the stoor with rather shorts shorts, sunghoons hoodie that he wore falling over them, leaving him looking bottomless and with his legs exposed.

by time sunoo spotted sunghoon, the male was already steps ahead, sunoo huffed, sunghoon was focused on what he was going to buy that sunoo got bored.

sunoo pov:
i ended up wandering off into the clothing area away from sunghoon in annoyance, if im gonna be forced here by him i might as well get my moneys worth.