pervert (SUNKI) (S)

PORN / CAM BOY
VOUYERISM
MASTERBATION
DEGRADING KINK
BEGGING KINK

SUB TOP NIKI
POWER BOTTOM SUNOO

extra info:
-this is a rewrite

'you're such a pervert
niki san~'

"f-fuck~" niki grunted softly as he came on the white tiles of the bathroom wall, he sighed as the hot water of the shower washed the mess away, running down his body as a small glint of guilt started to bubble up in his chest.

images of his sunoo hyung flashed through his head as he thought about the most recent cam he had watched last week, the sight of his hyung spread out a gaming chair, warm pale skin vibrant under the glowing light of the computer screen, the sight of his chest heaving up and down, his hyung's nipples standing hard and flushed, the subtle blush on his knees and elbows, the milky collarbone that ran deep, flat tummy rolling as his hips bucked up from the huge black vibrator in his tight hole, the sweet sound that left his hyungs mouth, the way his dick sat up against his abdomen, red and swollen, screaming for the slightest bit of attention.

it was beautiful.

he's honestly forgot the shock he felt when stumbling on sunoo's secret camboy account, but niki knew his hyung better than anyone, it didn't even take him a second to realise it was hyung on screen.

niki watched every single video his hying had posted and was always one of the first users to clock into the lives every saturday.

yes, it was a bit awkward to see his hyung and interact with sunoo casually after masterbating to thoughts and video's of him, but it just made him want to be even closer to the elder.

niki knew it was wrong, taboo to even look and think about his own band members in such a way, but he couldn't help his pervert mind from craving the lewd view of someone he had liked since forever.

it was friday, the house was empty with only niki there.

once the male had left the shower he got dressed in his usual black top, and grey jogging shorts, not even bothering with boxers, he knew what was about to happen.

jungwon had stayed at the company to work on choreo, heeseung and jay are out for dinner and sunghoon and jake decided to catch a movie, he had no idea where his sunoo was, but he knew for sure that no one would be back in the dorms for another couple hours.

perfect time to engage in his favourite hobby.

with his pants down, he grabbed his lotion and tissue, got comfortable in his seat, switched on his computer, opened a tab, selecting his favourite link to videos filled with sunoo.

without thought he clicked on the saved live stream he had screen recorded from last saturday and played it.

taking a pump of the lotion, he lathered his hand and wrapped it around his shafter, slowly beginning to stroke himself.

"mmh~" nike let out small whimpers and moans as his hand started going faster, eyes trained on the image in front of him, "a-aah, mh~" he went faster until he came in his hand.

he let out a sigh, dick still hard, he went to grab some tissues but paused.

*click*

he jumped when he heard the front door open and closed, holding his breath, niki went completely still, it could be anyone.

his ears twitched a little as he listened to the foot steps making there way up the hall, coming closer and closer to his room.

.