Together (SUNSUN & JAYWON) (S)

D

ADDY KINK
PET NAME'S
FILMING/PORN
SPANKING
ROLE PLAY
COSTUMES
CHOCKING
CRYING KINK
EXHIBITION KINK???
BP

TOP JAY & SUNGHOON
BOTTOM SUNOO & JUNGWON

extra info:
-this is a rewrite for 'together'
-vulgar speech

'if we're good we'll
get a reward'

sunoo and jungwon have been best friend for forever, they did everything together, went on holiday together, went out together and even lived together, and lastly they hit the nail on the head when they both got boyfriends together.

sunghoon and jay.

so when jungwon suggested that they become camboy's sunoo was on board, they did tell sunghoon and jay about it but both of the males didnt take to kindly to it, that night both sunoo and jungwon got railed relentlessly into their beds, fortunately jungwon was able to get a video of him and jay together, and posted it.

jay was furious, but when he actually watched the video he found himself getting really turned on, not to mention how much money they were making from the video's popularity.

so sunghoon and jay joined, but wanted to stay anonymous.

***

jungwon sat on his knee's in front of the live cameras with a big wet dildo in his hand, his cat like eyes stared up into the camera innocently as he read the comments pilling in.

user2222287 commented:
-kittywon you look so sexy~

"thank you~" jungwon said to the camera, "you like my outfit? daddy let me borrow his shirt~" he smiled all innocent and cute, he knew what he was doing, he wore jay's big black over sized shirt that exposed his shoulder's and collar bone, and draped halfway down his white thin thighs, while the black set of fluffy cat ears resting on his head only made him look more desirable to their watcher's.

kittywonlover commented:
-kitty wonnie i love you!

"you love me? nu-uh, only daddy park can say such thing's~" jungwon said with a pout and flushed cheeks.

sunbun2000 commented:
-where's bun?

"where's bun..." jungwon read the comment before moving over to reveal the boy who sat up at the head board of the messy bed reading comments from his phone, "sunny's right over there"

sunoo looked up from his phone and waved at the camera, he then crawled over, making sure his butt was waving around in the air teasingly.

sunoo wore a similar outfit to jungwons, just instead his one was all white and he had on bunny ears.

sssunny7886 commented-
-sunoo i wanna see you get fucked so bad

sunoo read the comment and pouted, crossing his arms over his chest he said "well, my daddy isnt here to please me, so, you'll have to wait~" he said in a sort of whiny voice knowing that the viewers loved it when he acted clueless.

pinging sounds started coming from the live screen letting the boys know that people were sending in there money.

user9797976 commented:
-cant you call them?

by them they meant sunghoon and jay who both went by 'daddy park' and only showed there body's, though it sounds confusing, their viewers could tell the difference between their tan and pale tones, not to mention their different voices.

"no we cant, they told us to wait patiently until they come, and if we're good until then, we'll get a reward~" sunoo said with a bright smile causing viewers to send even more money at how dollice the boy looked.