Heat (OT3) (S) pt3

This time i want, you-u-u-u lke it's magneting~

RAW/UNPROTECTED
BACKSHOTS
BEGGING KINK
HAIR PULLING
CRYING KINK
ORAL SEX
NIPPLE PLAY

TOP SUNGHOON
TOP JAKE
BOTTOM SUNOO

sunoo pov:
im waiting in my nest right now, waiting for my beta and alpha to arrive. My body is hot...i need them to help me right now, its been about 20 minuets since i last texted them, im getting worried, are they not comin-

but before i finished that thought a loud bang on the door before hearing it slam shut.

jake and sunghoon.

they seemed to be looking for me, i wanted to call out for them, but i know if i do ill let out moan.

after what seemed like forever sunghoon found me, "JAKE HE'S IN THE GUEST ROOM!" he calls out the door before calmly coming towards my nest, making sure not to ruin anything, "hoonie~" i gasped out weakly, reaching to latch onto his body, taking in his scent.

"i messed you so much~ where's jakey?"i asked as i buried my head into his chest, "he's here, look" he patted my head with one hand, the other pointing at jake.

"jakie~ come closer p-please~" i let out in a broken voice, a heat wave was happening.

jake quickly came over and hugged me from behind, "are you ok babe? are you in full heat?"
he asked, hands rubbing my side's that were currently aching.

"please~ need you guys" i let out a burst of my scent to draw them in, "love me~" i said, that set them off.

"babe, im gonna go get some lube, look after him real quick" sunghoon pecked jakes lip before quickly leaving, i whined out and reached for him, but jake held me close to his chest, nose running over my bare shoulder as he scented me.

"where are you feeling sunny baby~" he asked sweetly, his hands going under my shirt to feel my soft skin.

i took his hand and led it down to my clothed private area, i was really hard right now, i didnt even feel embarrased in the moment, "hm, looks like we're about to have fun~" sunghoon came back into the room with a bottle of lube in hand.

"what's that for?2 i said a little slurred, mind was going fuzzy all the scents in the room and the warmth of jake hyung's hand rubbing on a my tummy a little rougher this time, "it's for you so you dont get hurt" sunghoon kneels in front of me.

i feel my face flush as i met eye's with sunghoon, then he took my chin and smashed our lip's together, i moaned into the intimate kiss, shuddering when i felt jake's full lips press against the back of my neck.

how to be sunoo???

"mmh~" i whimpered against sunghoons lips as he removed my shirt, only breaking out kiss for a second to get it off of my head, i arched my back a little, grinding down on jake who was already controlling my hips.

the kiss became more vocal as sunghoon's tongue pushed passed my lips to explore my mouth, the sound of our tongues pushing against one another and out teeth clashing started to fill the room.
"my turn~" jake broke me and sunghoon kiss and put me to lay down on my back, not wasting a single second to engulf my lips with his all while sunghoon pulled off my pants a bottoms.

"hng!~" my eyebrows quivered when sunghoon sunk his teeth into the skin on my hip, littering the area in kisses and bites, it was all too much, i could already feel my eye's rolling to the back of my head as i pulled jake closer into the kiss.

"AAH! SUNGHOON~" i leat out a loud moan when sunghoon's lips wrapped around the whole of my cock, he knew exactly what he was doing as he went up and down on my, sucking roughly and using his tongue just right, i could cum right now.

"cute~" jake said this time as he played with my nipples, pushing and pinching down on the bud, my whole chest was flushed at this point as he abused my sensitive nipples, all while i tried to focus on the please i was receiving from sunghoon.

"please!~ i need y-your c-cocks" tears left my eyes as fast as my pride was.

"sunoo, lay down on your stomach now" sunghoon demanded removing his mouth from around my cock, he unbuckled his belt, as did jake so both of their lengths were out, i knew what was going to happen, my mates had very different things they liked to do in sex.

sunghoon like being inside us, while jake was much more of an oral enthusiast.

so i did what i was told, ass in the air, head on the messy sheet's of my nest, i gasped when i felt the cold feel of the lube poor down onto my gaping hole.

i smell a familiar scent, one that makes me go crazy for them, jake leaned down and kissed me sweetly, i melted into it, whimpering when sunghoons tip pushed pass my entrance.

Slowly he pushes in, making sure not to hurt me since he didnt prep me with his fingers, i did hiss in pain at the stretch the further he pushed, but jake just kissed me harder to distract me from it.

when he was fully in he paused, "are you comfortable baby? can i move?" he said in my neck, i nod my head "mhm".

but as soon as i lifted my head a little i was met with jakes dick pushing against my lips.

obediently i opened my mouth to let him in, making sure to keep my teeth out the way as he settled deep into my throat.

and at the same time they both started to thrust, i couldnt hep but scream i pleasure on jakes dick and arch my back to give sunghoon a deeper angle to fuck me in.

all the pleasure building up until now was just too good.

my moans got louder and louder as sunghoon rammed into me harder and harder, jake tool my blonde locks in hand and held me still as he fucked my throat.

im gonna cum.

"im gonna-" jakes eyes squeezed shut, "yeah me too~" sunghoon held my hips still, "cu for us sunoo!~" just as he said that we all came, every inch of me being filled with their hot salty seed.
************************************

top three releases of the year?