Horny House (OT7) (S)

(so this is a small series im doing for OT7 which is obviously named 'horny house' this is lowkey just smutty crack one shots that just come randomly to me so there's not no set story plan this is following, but we will see)

***

"fuck fuck fuck! yes sunghoon~ right there fuck!~" sunoo let out a string of moans as sunghoon rolled his hips against his in a fast and rough pace, both there hips stuttering as they reached their high for the third time.

"mmh, fuck" sunghoon groaned as he thrusted a few more times into the younger, riding out his high before pulling his dick out sunoo's full hole.

"round four?" sunghoon smirked as he looked down at the younger who was still catching his breath, chest littered with hickeys, cum pooling out of him and all over his stomach, sunghoon was still rock hard, tip already rubbing the rim of sunoo's gaping hole.

"fuck off sunghoon~" sunoo groaned "go fuck jay hyung or something~" sunoo was tired, even though he was used to doing over ten rounds, niki already fucked him seven rounds in the bath earlier, he was drained, completely milked.

sunghoon groaned, dick growing painfully harder in the steamy air of the room, without a word sunghoon was out the room, hunting for the nearest hole to fuck.

when he was gone sunoo just groaned, sunghoon really went all out on him, just then someone walked in.

"it smells like fucking sex and cum in here" jungwon walked over to the window and opened it, airing out the room.

sunoo shivered at the sudden breeze but relaxed at being able to cool down, he was burning.

"damn babe~ sunghoon fucked you hard, hm~" jungwon sat beside sunoo's body, swiping his hyungs stray hairs that stuck to his forehead out the way before shoving two fingers into sunoo, forcing sunghoons cum out.

"a-aah~ jungwon" sunoo whimpered out at the feel of being filled up again, "ill make up a bath~" jungwon removed his fingers, licking them clean as he left the room.

as he headed down the hall to the bathroom he giggled a little at the sound of jays loud screams as he took sunghoon from the back, jay looked like he was dying, the bed moved aggressively with sunghoon's thrusts.

jungwon pouted, before sunghoon came and stole jay from him, he was giving jay some sloppy toppy 3000.

jay's gonna be there for a while...

sunghoon groaned loudly as he thrusted into his hyung at a deathly fast pace, "shit hyung, your so fucking tight!" he growled into jay's ear, nails digging into the elders hips.

jay was seeing stars, it's been a while since taking it up the ass, "sunghoon! s-slow down!" jay moved to pull away but sunghoon wasn't having it, flipping jay around so he was on his back, fucking jay like he fucked sunoo.

"i-im close!" jay cried before immediately cumming all over his stomach and chest, "e-enough~" he whined as sunghoon kept thrusting, lifting jay's leg over his shoulder for a deeper angle, "feels so good~" jay's eyes almost rolled to the back of his head as he came a second time in the span of 15 seconds.

somewhere else in the house (the kitchen) jake found himself in a jail costume, hands cuffed behind his back as heeseung sucked him with several types of different toys.

how did he end up in such a situation?

well.

heeseung had a dream that he was a police officer and ended up getting hard from the 'visions' he had of jakes ass.

crazy right.

so now they are roleplaying a prisoner x police men, it was fucking crazy!

"aww, here you are crying over this five inch plastic dick, how will you handle my seven inch dick, hm?~" heeseung mocked, tapping his dick on jakes ass to taunt the younger.

"please~"

"please what?~"

"t-the real t-thing~ sir!" jake was already over stimulated, his mouth watered at the thought of taking his hyung raw.

taking the fake dildo out of jake, heeseung slowly pushed into jakes hole, jake couldn't even get a sound out before heeseung started thrusting, lifting jakes leg onto the kitchen counter.

slick and precum pooled down jakes thighs and onto the floor, the sound of skin slapping as heeseungs abdomen collided with jakes ass echo'd through the kitchen, the distant sound of jay and sunghoon in the back making everything even more lewd.

"Hyung!- AHH!" jake screamed when heeseung struck him of the ass with his belt, "wrong name baby~" heeseung struck him again.

jakes toes curled at the stinging pain heeseung was inflicted on him, but it only turned him on even more, cum squirting out onto the counter his dick was squished against.

jake went on to cum five more times.
*******************************************

when i, touch ya, kiss ya, you gon, realise~

idk