girlfriends brother (JAYWON) (S)

ASS EATING

TOP JAY
BOTTOM JUNGWON

extra info:
-this is a rewrite

'we...shouldn't do this'

jungwons pov:
park haewon, that's my girlfriends name, i like her very much, she's pretty. smart funny and a genuinely sweet person, but though i do have love for her, its not...romantic.

i want her brother, park jay.

handsome, strong, flirty, but he was such a tease, every time i was over he would call me names like cat or shorty, it made me grumpy but for some reason my heart still fluttered, and i know i'm horrible for feeling these things in a relationship but i couldn't help it.

so here i am in haewons room watching a movie, i had planned on breaking things off with her but didnt have the heart to.

watching her so happy and content with me, i couldnt do it...not now at least.

30min later:
"hey babe, can you get me some snacks from down stairs?" haewon asked me before pulling out her phone.

"sure, be right back" i climbed of off the bed while she texted one of her friends.

heading down stairs i walked over to the pantry and took out some Doritos and cookies, her favourites, but then i spotted some corn chips on the top shelf, i was craving corn all week.

so confidently i stood on my tip roes, reaching for the snack, only to fail, damn my short height!

to most girls and haewon i wass tall, standard boyfriend height, but to almost every guy iv'e met, i looked like a short mushroom.

"ugh, this so hard~" i whined in frustration, trying again to reach for the snack.

but then i felt someones chest pressed against my back, i flinched and stayed still, watching as a tall, muscly, tan arm reached up to grab the chips i wanted.

when they finally pulled away i hesitantly turned around and was met with a broad chest in my face, looking up i met eyes with jay, shit, he's so hot and handsome, those hard muscles, tan honey skin, broad shoulders and chest, he could split me in two, fuck.

"o-oh...i-i was g-gonna get those c-chips" i hated myself for stuttering like an idiot, i didn't know how to act

"oh?" he smirked "the cat speaks?~" i blushed at the pet name, "hey! 'm not a cat!" i was red now "and i can talk!" i stomped my feet, i hate when he teased me, "and i wanted those!" i pointed at the snack he was holding, as i tried to grab it he lifted it out of my reach.

"if you say please then i might give it to you~"

"h-hey!" i started jumping to reach but that only landed me face flat against his chest, i paused when i felt his hard abs under my hands.

he smelt so good.

i gasped when his arms held my waist and pushed me back further into the small room to close the door, locking us both inside.

shit, theres no handle from the inside!

"jay! how will we get out!" i yelled trying to get to the door, hopeful haewon would come get us out, but jay blocked me, "we dont need to leave" his hot breath grazed my ears.

"jay?" he pushed me against a wall, "hm?" he kissed my neck, "w-we sho-shouldnt do this~..." i tried to hold in my whimpers, "but you want to? dont you naughty jungwon~"

i was lightly pushed down onto the floor of the cramped space, he settled in between my legs, i couldn't move to the lack of space.

he took me by my sides and elevated my body so my ass was in his face, "what are you doing?!"

without a word he was pulling my pants and boxers down, spreading the cheeks of my ass to look at my hole, the face he was making only me even more shy, "fuck, Your so pink and tight~" he grunted, taking his finger and rubbing it over my hole.

"a-ah hyung~" i moaned at the feel, "dont say thing like that, you look like you wanna eat me~" i hid my face in the sweater paws.

"because wonnie~ i do wanna eat you~"

"n-no! jay-hng!" his tongue was in my ass...

he was fucking eating and licking me out right now...

i couldnt help but moan out loudly when his teeth grazed over the rim of my hole, causing me to arch my back up of the floor and jerk away from his mouth.

but because of the cramped position we were in and his tight grip i couldnt move, forcing me to take his tongue that explored the deepest parts of me, i was close.

"jay!~"

he grunted and pulled his tongue out for me to cum.

few seconds earlier:
haewon pov:
i climbed of off my bed and headed down stairs, jungwons been gone for a good while, almost 30 minuets and i could her faint muffles down in the kitchen.

entering the kitchen i saw it was empty which was odd considering jungwon was sent here.

there i heard a high pitch moan from the
pantry, curiously walking over i put my ear by the door and listened.

and what i heard made me

.

.

.

smirk.

finally!

i ran back upstairs and opened up my contacts.

"hello?"

"hi my baby~ wanna come over?~"

"sure babe, but...what about jungwon?"

"dont worry about him bae~ he's...busy~"

"ok, ill be over in 10~"

"ok, wear the panties i bought you last week~"
i hung up the phone.

...

what?

hey dont look at me like that readers! jungwons fucking my brother, plus i like girls soooooo.

whatever guys, im about to get my pussy ate, bye!"

....

"no you cant watch, go away now"
****************************************

i like this rewrite so much better~