Awkward (HEEJAKE) (S)

(semi) PUBLIC SEX

DEGRADING KINK
MASTURBATING
(slight) VOYEURISM
QUICKLY SEX
RAW/UNPROTECTED SEX

TOP HEESEUNG
BOTTOM JAKE

extra info:
request by-_myniki

'i know its been awkward between
both of us...but...i know you liked
what you saw me doing~'

no one's pov:

it was tense in the dorm, or rather between the two band mates who hadn't been able to even look at each other for the past three days, why?. well thats because heeseung couldnt help but feel a guilty erection form every time he was around the younger.

what happend three days ago?

well...

three days earlier:
jake sat spread out on his bed, panting and moaning loudly with every stroke he inflicted onto himself, the pleasure was overwhelming as he was feeling very sensitive.

to him the dorm was empty, giving him this time to release himself from all amounts of stress and tension.

thumb rubbing chastely over his tip in anticipation, his high feeling painfully close, brows quivering when the coil in his stomach became tighter, the heat invading his body becoming hotter, the milk filling him about to spill.

"hng!~"

his high was ready, he was reay to let it out!

but glass dropped, shattering his euphoria, a small gasp left both their mouths, eyes quivering in shock, confusion and something else they couldn't describe.

heeseung ran, locking in his own room, face flushed from the acts the younger were preforming on himself.

jake groaned in frustration, dick going limp in his hand when heeseung ran away, embarrassment filled his chest and he rolled of the bed to clean up.

the dorm was eerily silent until the rest of the band came back, a tight fake smile stretched i both their faces during dinner, both of them knowing that the relationship between one and other would change drastically.

both wanting it to turn out good rather than bad.

present day:
"great work boys! the show was great!" their manger and staff congratulated them.

they had just finished preforming their new comeback song, and now it was time for some stage photo shoots and ending fairy's for their social media.

unfortunately for heeseung he was scheduled in 40 minuets with jake, leaving the pair alone in the dressing room.

.

.

.

it was awkwardly silent, heeseung could feel his dick hardening as his mind recalled jakes face twisting in pleasure, the sounds of his loud whines and groans, the way his small waist would jerk up into his tiny hands that wrapped messily around his shaft.

jake noticed the dent in heeseungs pants and blushed wildly, after being caught by his hyung hes wanted to talk to him about it, hope that heeseung didnt think bad about him, didnt want to be his friend and was disgusted, but i looked to him as that heeseung wanted something more.

more than what friends do.

jake walked over to were his hyung was sitting, resting on the olders lap, jakes legs wrapped around each side of heeseungs waist, arms wrapping around his neck.

silently he leaned in and pressed his lips against heeseungs.

heeseung didnt kiss back, his lips still in a straight line as jake desperatly tried to get him to kiss back.

but heeseung was stumped, to shocked but the situalting and jakes warm body pressing onto him, he could feel jakes fluffy as pressing down on his hard, putting him into a small stae of shock.

he didnt know how to act.

after a couple seconds of a cold, stail and very awkward kiss, jake pulled back with a frown, he looked like a kicked puppy as he tried to read heeseungs eyes.

" 'm sorry..." jake mumbled, he thought heeseung wanted him, but that was obviously not the case.

as he moved to get of off the elder, heeseung held his waist in his hand, halting jakes movement, he pulled jake in for a kiss, a long deep kiss.

when they pulled away, jake looked confused, but he smiled a little, heeseung returning it as well.

"listen...i know its been awkward between both of us but...i know you liked what you saw me doing~" jake mumbled against heeseungs ear, heeeung cupped jakes ass in his hands, "i did" heeseung whispered back and flipped them over so jake was the one slumped back in the couch.

"you looked like such a fucking slut~"

jake flinched a little inside at the way heeseung degraded him, it made him horny.

"mh, say that again~" jake whimpered when he felt heeseung tugging of his pants off, they still had about 25 minuets until it was time for their photo shoot, plenty of time to quickly relief them selves.

heeseung took his cock out of his boxers, his pants sitting on his mid thighs, not patient enough to take them off fully.

he looked at jakes gaping hole, all ready for his cock.

without a second to waste, heeseung rammed into the younger.

jake chocked at heeseungs length, it was amazing "such a slut, taking me so good~" jake was trying his best to hold in his moans, heeseung was going really fast so soon.

heeseung grunted at the feeling of jakes warm walls squeezing around him just like he'd been fantasizing, the wetness of the younger making it easier to thrust in and out.

"yes hee! harder!" jake could only beg for more.

he was close.

heeseung was close.

with one more thrust they both came, just in time for their shoot.
***************************************

i dont like this one at all!

i dont think i wrote it properly, but writers block is reallllllllllllll.

but i still hope you enjoy~