Smut A-M (JAYWON)

OK guys so this is a new series im doing with the ship's, isk how to expalain it right, just read.

A = After care

Jay loves too clean up the sleepy jungwon after sex because he's so innocent, saying and whispering funny and cute things making him laugh.

Jungwon is a teaser, in the times he's rarely aloud to top, while wiping jay down with the wet cloth he get's rather horny all over again, he thinks jay looks hot under him all damped up.

B = Body part's

Jay's favourite body part of jungwon are his hands. He likes how small and cute jungwon's hands are, especially how small they look trying to wrap fully around his cock.

Jungwon likes jay's lip's, not because it's nice to kiss or anything, but jungwon loves to make fun of jay's lips since most of the time they be looking dry, jungwon loves to irritate him but also loves to exchange his lip balm onto jay's lip's by kissing him.

C = Cum

Jay loves cumming on jungwon, especially on his face, he loves how lewd jungwon looks covered in his nut, but also the bath they get to take together afterwards.

Jungwon's favourite part of sex is licking up all of jay's pre cum that leaks out the tip while he's giving jay a hand job.

D = Dirty secret

Jay's dirty secret is that he get's turned on when jungwon meow's, he thinks it cute but kinda hot, (but not in a weird way.)

Jungwon's dirty secret is that he lowkey wants to shove a dildo up jay's ass. (no more needed to be said)

E = Experience

Jay isn't very experienced, jungwon was his first, but that only drives him to be better and perfect his performance in bed to please jungwon.

Jungwon is more experienced than jay, but just by one body, other than that he loves the way jay makes him feel the most.

F = Favourite positions

Jay loves missionary because he likes to see jungwons face as he pounds roughly into the smaller body.

Jungwon loves doggy style because that way he can feel every inch of jay's cock inside him.

G = Goofy

Jay is very serious during the deed, his goal is to have jungwon cumming buckets.

Jungwon is serious for the most part, but one time he heard jay let out a little toot (a big fat fart) and couldnt stop laughing for two weeks straight.

H = Hair

Jay likes to shave it first, just cause that's what he's used to, he also preferse that jungwon shaves as well because it feels tickly.

(im dying rn)

Jungwon hates that jay always shaves because he thinks it looks like a naked chicken without hair.

I = Intimacy

Jay is very romantic, he loves to set a mood and feel the love in the air, to him sex being about two lovers sharing the moment is important to him.

Jungwon think's the same as jay, he doesn't view his body as a toy, it's for jay, and jay is so loving with his body.

J = Jack off

Jay does it alot, especially when jungwon isnt there with him.

Jungwon doesnt really do it, but when it does it's fingers, pillows and all.

K = Kink's

Jay likes to be praised, encouraged even, when jungwon tells him that he's doing a good job, yes he loves topping him but the small comments really drive him to do better.

Jungwon loves when jay pulls his hair, even if he has to ask the soft hearted male, when he does it drives him crazy.

L = Location

Jay likes to do it in bed, it's simple and easy.

Jungwon loves to get it on in the living room, mainly the couch.

M = Motivation

For both of them, the rush of maybe getting caught by one of their band members is what get's them going.

pt2 ill do N-Z