0.2

Shawn's pov

"Phil. Drew. This is Lucas Mendes." I smile placing Lucas in his car seat. "Luke that's uncle Phil and Uncle Drew."

"Uncle Phil and Uncle Drew." Luke smiles.

"He's going to be just like you." Phil smiles as I place the bag of clothes on the floor.

"Could we go to Walmart again?" I ask. "So I can get him some new clothes. You two can help me too."

"Sure thing pal." Drew says.

"Thanks ya." I smile.

"Daddy I hungry." Luke says.

"Okay. We're going to get some food." I say as he nods grabbing my hand and playing with my bracelets that I hand gotten from fans.

We arrive at Walmart and all four of head to the baby section. I buy a stroller, blankets, sippy cups, a stuffed elephant, pajamas, clothes, some shoes, pull ups, and some Gerber snacks.

"Omg!" I girl yells. "It's Shawn, Drew and Phil! Can I have a picture?"

"Sure." I smile as she takes a selfie with each of us.

"Who's that?" She asks poking Luke's nose.

"This is Lucas, my new son." I smile awkwardly.

"Can I have a picture with you two?" She questions as I nod.

"Thank you so much!" She squeals walking away.

"Wait!" I yell as she turns around. "Could you not post that picture of you, me and Lucas? I don't want anyone to know about him yet. Once I post something with him. You can post that." She nods.

"I have another question." She says while I give her my attention. "Could you follow me on Twitter?"

"Sure what's your Twitter?" I ask pulling my phone out and opening twitter.

"LeslieRoman18." She says as I find her and follow her.

"All done." I say as she hugs me and says goodbye. "Bye Leslie."

"Let's go pay for everything." I say while Drew and Phil find another shirt, shorts, and khakis.

I paid for the stuff and we went back to the tour bus. All four of us entered the bus and Aaliyah, Jack and Jack, Nash, Cameron, and Mahogany looked at me like why do you have a kid in your arms.

"Guys meet, Lucas Mendes. The new addition to the family." I say placing Luke on the ground as he runs over to Aaliyah.

"Hi Lucas." Aaliyah says in a baby voice.

"Hi!" He squeals.

"I'm aunt Aaliyah." She smiles picking him up and placing him on her lap.

"Auntie!" Luke yells. "Music!"

Luke squirms out of Aaliyah's grip and runs over to the radio. Gilinksy gets up and turns it on and puts on 92.3fm radio station. Luke starts to dance and sing to my song that was playing Something Big.

"Something big I feel it happening out of my control." Lucas sings while dancing around.

"Whoa! Shawn! You adopted the perfect kid!" Johnson says as shocked as the rest of us.

"I don't care whether he can or can't sing well he'll always be my son." I say to Johnson.

"Yeah just because he can sing isn't because Shawn adopted him." Mahogany defends me.

"Daddy." Luke says extending his arms up towards me so I was able to pick him.

"I'm hungry, daddy." Lucas groans.