1.9

Gaby's pov

I get up at four thirty in the morning and went to go to the bathroom. Before I could even make it I felt water trickling down my leg. My water. Then a sharp pain from midway to the bottom of my spine.

"Colton." I state.

"Babe?" Shawn grumbles behind me.

"Um yes?" I croak I say turning around in pain.

"Your in a puddle of water." He states then he thinks and his eyes go wide. "Your going into labor."

He runs around waking everyone up. By now everyone but Luke was awake and running around and I was still standing in the puddle of water.

"Shawn? Aaliyah? Nash? Hayes?" I whisper yell.

"Yes?" They all say in sync while trying to run through the bedroom door at the same time.

"Sorry, babe. What do you need?" Shawn asks nicely.

"Um I'm the pregnant lady and your not helping. I literally still standing in the puddle of my own body water." I say to them as everyone but Shawn leaves.

"Can you walk baby girl?" He asks me while I shake my head.

"I'm not going to be able to pick you up because I don't want to hurt you so I want you to wrap your arm around me and I will lift you slightly above the water. Okay?" Shawn explains as I nod while doing what he said.

"Ready, set, go." He says lifting me up lightly and carefully.

"Shawn, I need good clothes to wear." I say clutching on to my stomach as another contraction goes on.

"Alright." He says as I look at the time four fifty-four am.

"Shawn, hurry my contractions are getting faster by the minute." I groan.

He finds me a pair of black leggings, a white t-shirt of his, and a bandeau.

"Shawn." I pause awkwardly. "I need help."

"Sure thing, babe." He says helping me take my pajama shorts off and placing my leggings on my legs.

He then grabs the baby bag, our bag, and Luke's bag from the corner of our bedroom and bring them to the Range Rover. While he does that I put my bandeau on and Shawn t-shirt on.

"Mommy?" Luke walks in rubbing his eyes.

"Baby, go see uncle Nash in his room and tell him to help you get dressed." I say clutching onto my stomach yet again.

"Okay mommy." He yawns going to Nash's room.

"Why'd you have to come at four thirty in the morning?" I whisper to Colton.

"Babe?" Shawn says rushing to my side helping me walk.

"Hurry, Shawn. He's coming like right now." I say quickly while Shawn helps me to the car.

Once I'm in the car he raced back in the house and comes running out with Lucas in his arms. Shawn buckles Luke in his car seat and we were off to meet our second son.

Six hours later

"Look at him," I smile at our newborn son.

"He looks exactly like you." Shawn says.

"Really? I think he looks like you." I say. "The only thing he has is my eyes."

"That's why he looks like you." Shawn smirks.

"Whatever you say." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Mommy, can I hold Colton?" Luke asks me.

"Okay but daddy is going to help you hold him." I say nervously as Shawn gives me an it's okay look.

"Yay," he squeals quietly.

I hand Colt over to Shawn and he places him in Luke's arm. I hesitantly breathe in a out to see my two year old son holding my newborn son.

"Mommy, take a picture of me and Colton." Luke whispers quietly.

"Okay, baby I will." I smile reaching for my phone on the night stand.

I take a few pictures and then Shawn takes Colt from Lucas then brings him over to me.

"I found you!" Someone yells barging into my hospital room.

I look over to find my mother out of breathe standing by the door.

"Who are they?" She asks me.

"Get out." I state angrily at her.

"Why are you here? Who are they? And come back home." Mom says to me.

"No, mom I'm not coming back home." I say to her. "You really wanna know who these people are?"

"Yes, I do Gabriella." Mom states pissed off.

"Shawn, can you take the kids outside please?" I ask him as he lifts Luke off of the hospital then sets him down and takes Colt into his arms.

"Explain right now."

"I have two kids and I'm in a serious relationship. I have seven bestfriends. Who are amazing and supportive. I have a life, that I want to live in." I say to her angrily.

"Those two kids are yours?" She says as I nod my head yes.

"Ugh your such a slut. Of course you are the first one to get pregnant. You always wanted boys." My mother snares at me.

"What are you talking about?! Anna's fifteen and she's pregnant right now?!" I yell at her. "Never mind. I don't want to here it from you. I'll be eighteen in a few months and you can't control me. Just get out! Get out of life! Your the reason I almost killed myself. I hate you with all my heart!"

"You were never a daughter to me," my mother says before leaving the room she flips me off then she mutters something that I heard her say. "What a hoe."

"I hate myself. I don't deserve to be here. I'm a horrible mother, the ugliest girlfriend, the worst friend, and most of all the most inhumane person in the world." I cried silently to myself as Shawn came back in with the boys.

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there until I felt a little better. But deep down I felt sickened about what my mother said to me.

"Gaby? Are you alright? You were in the bathroom for an hour." Shawn says worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smile grabbing Colt from his make shift crib and beginning to breast feed him.

"Babe, you locked yourself in the bathroom I don't think you're okay." Shawn says trying to get my attention.

"Leave me alone, Shawn. I don't want to talk about it right now or ever again." I snare at him quietly but strictly and angrily so he got it.

"Sorry, Gabs. I'm going to go and get some dinner for us three." Shawn sighs taking Lucas with him.

"Get ready for the time of your life, Colton because it's going to be a long one for sure." I say to Colton who was smiling at me. "A very long one."