2.1

Nash's pov

"Fuck." I whisper as I notice Hayes and Aaliyah cuddled up together.

"Trash Nash, what's wrong man?" Hayes asks me.

"Nothing, I'll be back." I shrug it off and grab my phone off the coffee table rushing to my room.

"Hey babe." Her voice ran through one ear and out the other.

"Hey," I sigh sadly.

"What's wrong?" She asks quietly.

"Listen, I love you but I can't do this anymore. Long distance relationships aren't for me. I need someone to hold and call princess. I mean I want to be able to at kisses on her forehead, cheek and mouth whenever someone flirts with her so they know she's taken. I'm sorry Amanda I can't do this anymore. It's not you it's the long distance relationship. I'm so sorry." I explain to her.

"I understand, Nash." Amanda says before saying one last I love you and hanging up the phone.

"Here's to another lost girl." I say taking a sip of my apple juice that was on my dresser.

@NashGrier: I'm sorry, baby girl. It wasn't you it was me

I delete all of our pictures together from Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and even some Vines.

"Yo bro. You alright?" Hayes asks coming into my room.

"Yeah sorry I had to leave from watching Tangled I just had to tell Amanda I couldn't handle long distance anymore." I say as he nods leaving.

I can feel the warm tears beginning to well up in my eyes. Why the hell are you crying?

Screams fill the whole house and I go check on Colt who was hungry. Shawn went with Gaby to the hospital.

"Don't cry, Colt." I shush him as I make his bottle.

I give him his bottle and he drinks the whole thing but I had to burp him. I put a cloth on my shoulder and begin to burp Colt. Once I hear the burp I clean him off. Then I bring him downstairs and place him in his little playpen so he could teeth on one of his toys.

"You good now Nash?" Hayes asks me.

"Eh, I could be better." I shrug it off and head back upstairs.

I figured that I could take a nap while Hayes and Aaliyah watch Colt.

Time for a new girlfriend. I think to myself.

"Uncle Nash?" Luke says holding his blue blanket and teddy in his hands.

"Yes, Luke?"

"Can I sleep here? I had a bad dream." He asks giving me puppy eyes.

"Come on," I say patting down on my bed as he runs over to me and gets in.

"Do you think mommy's going to get better?" Luke asks me quietly.

"Mommy and daddy are on a vacation right now. So let's just have some fun before they get back. Okay?" I say to him as he nods his head.

"Okay," he yawns falling asleep as I was shocked he took my lie very well.

"Goodnight." I whisper quietly to him as sleep takes over me.

Hayes' pov

Aaliyah fell asleep halfway through the movie. I smiled and looked at her lips. I place my lips on hers gently and kiss her. A few seconds later she was kissing back.

"Hayes," Aaliyah says breaking the kiss.

"Yes, love bug?"

"Let my sleep," she says patting my face.

"Nope." I chuckle kissing her again.

"Hayes," Aaliyah begins to moan as I lay light kisses on her jawline and neck.

"Baby," I whisper to her.

"Hayes, still not my time." She whispers quietly.

"God damn it, Aaliyah. When is it going to be your time?" I ask her harshly.

"Hayes. I'm a fifteen year old and your a sixteen year old sexually ready boy. I'm not." Aaliyah pushes me off of her.

"Babe, I'm sorry I really didn-"

"Hayes, shut up. You always say that and this always happens again. I think... I think we need a break."

"No, Lia. I said I was sorry." I say trying to fight my tears.

"We're just taking a break." She sniffles rushing upstairs to her room.

"God!" I scream out letting my tears my fall.

Only to let Colt scream in terror. I wipe my tears and try to calm him down. When it doesn't work I just set him back down and yell for Nash and he calms him down and then brings him to his room. I just go to my room and throw myself onto to my queen size bed and cry.

"I miss you, Aaliyah." I say staring at the picture of us when we first met.

"I need you." I begin crying even harder as I hug the picture of us.

Two soft knocks were laid on my door. I wipe my eyes and see Nash standing there. I open the door and crashes into me with a hug.

"She said I think we need a break." I cry telling my older brother as he shushes me.

"It's going to be okay, Hayes." He says as I wipe my eyes on his shirt.

"I miss her so much and it's only been an hour." I whimper quietly.

"Broken hearts is a part of life, you just have to deal with it." Nash says to me trying to calm me down.

"She's my fucking cinnamon apple." I say seriously. I'm literally dying rn omg I need to stop haha.

"Don't even start, Hayes. I'm here supporting you when I should be supporting the girl that's probably crying her eyes out eating all of the food in this house." Nash says to me harshly.

"Just, go away then." I say pushing him away from me.

"Fine, be like that." Nash says leaving my room and most likely going to Aaliyah's room.