2.9

Lucas' pov

"Shut up, Colton!" I yell at Colton who was crying.

I grabbed my toy truck and threw it in his crib. But it only made him cry even more.

"Stop it!" I yell again and throw one of my toys which made him stop crying.

Shawn's pov

"Shawn, I haven't heard Colt cry in like two hours." Gaby say to me rubbing her eyes.

"Shit," I mutter running to Colton's room. "Babe, call 911."

"What's happening?!" She yells crying while dialing 911.

"He was hit in the head with one of Lucas' toys." I say as calmly as possible.

"Lucas Jake Mendes!" Gaby screams so loudly.

"What mommy?" He comes in rubbing his eyes.

"What did you do to Colton?" She asks him.

"He didn't stop crying so I made him stop," he smiles.

"Luke you can kill him! He's just a baby!" Gaby yells at Luke while shaking and crying in terror.

She didn't want him to die. She had already gone through enough before this.

"I'm sorry mommy! I didn't mean to!" Lucas yelled in terror while running away probably to his room.

"Babe, we've got to go now." I say to her as we leave the house and to the hospital without Lucas.

"Come on Colton. Please wake up," Gaby shakes him a little so it would help him a little.

"Shit," I yell pressing on the breaks as I notice a red light. "Come on."

Once it turned it green I sped away. I was speeding and I didn't care the only thing I needed was to get Colt to the hospital and right away before he could slip into a coma and die.

"Shawn, slow down." Gaby warned me.

"Gaby, I'm sorry. We have to get there as quickly as possible." I mutter angrily glancing at her for only a few seconds.

"Shawn! Watch ou-"

Right then and there my body shut down. Everything was black.