1.1

Smut half way through the story with Shawn. #sorrynotsorry ! Sorry if it's so well never written smut before. :/

Shawn's pov

Thirty minutes later Lia and Mo arrive with our son.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Luke yells running to Gaby and I.

"Hi Luke." I say picking him and setting him on Gaby's bed.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Luke asks worriedly.

"Yes, Lucas I'm okay." She smiles kissing his forehead as someone clears their throat.

"Oh sorry. Gaby I want you to meet Aaliyah, my somewhat annoying little sister and Mahogany, one of best friends." I smile.

"It's really nice to meet you guys." Gaby smiles. "It would've been nicer if I weren't in a hospital bed and wasn't wearing some dress that open in the back."

"It's okay, Gaby. We've all worn one of those ugly dresses." Mahogany laughs making us all laugh.

"So Gaby how've you been?" Lia asks sitting down in a chair that Mahogany was going to take snickering at her.

"Other than right now. I'm spectacular." Gaby says cheerfully changing positions. "The doctor says I could be out by tonight if my blood pressure is nice and low. Also if my hydration level are really high."

"Mommy can I have a hug?" Luke asks.

"Of course." She says letting him give her the hug that he wanted.

I craved a hug. Only her hug. That was so warm and dependable. They were worth craving for. Her hugs were almost as good as her kisses. Every second holding her in my arms was me holding my other half.

"Shawn?" Aaliyah snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh?" I snap back into reality.

"You were really focused on something like super focused." She explains while Gaby giggles softly.

"What were you thinking about, daddy?" Luke asks me.

"I had an idea for a song but it didn't work out because it didn't go with the tune." I lied to them.

"Oh that sucks." Aaliyah says as I nod half smiling at them.

An hour and a half we spent our time sharing a few laughs and chit chatting. But Lia and Mo to go back to the hotel.

"Well Shawn and Gaby. Aaliyah and I have got to get going, our boyfriends are worried about us right now. So goodbye, Gaby." Mo says standing up.

"Oh alright, bye Mahogany." Gaby hugs Mahogany before she leaves then hugs Aaliyah.

"Bye Aaliyah," Gaby smiles.

"So I'll see you tomorrow, Gaby." Lia says.

Luke had fallen asleep in my arms so I let him sleep on the mini couch that was in the hospital room.

Once they left I literally tackle Gaby and start kissing her everywhere.

"Gaby. Kiss me hard and kiss me long." I say as she smashes her lips upon mine.

Her body was under mine and my body was straddled above hers. Gaby pulled my body closer to hers. I pulled away but still very close to her face.

"Feisty are we, now?" I whisper seductively on her cheek causing goosebumps to rise on her skin.

I kiss her lips while moving to the corner of her mouth. Then moving down leaving a trail of wet kisses and stop at her neck. I begin kiss the side of her neck sucking hard most likely causing a hickey to form. I do it again but in a different spot. I begin to hear her moan quietly but this was different she moaned out the word daddy.

"Do it, Shawn. I'm ready." She whispers quietly.

"Are you sure, Gabriella?" I whisper back to her as she nods.

I begin to grind on her and she moans with pleasure. I lift up her hospital gown and I pull her panties down. I lick my lips because she was wet as heck.

"Babe, if this hurts I'm sorry. Stay quiet," I whisper as she nods.

I take out penis and line it up with her. I slowly insert my tip as she whimpers then moans with pleasure. She handles my 9.1 size and I begin thrusting harder and harder.

"Shawn, I'm about to-" I cut her off.

"Me too. On the count of three." I say beginning to count down. "One two three."

I felt her warm juices flowing through me and mine were flowing hers.

We clean ourselves up and acted as if nothing had happened between us.

"Baby girl," I say as she looks over at me. "I love you."

"I love you so much."

"Gaby I think your so hot like how could someone be that hot and not notice that!" I exclaim kissing her forehead.

"Shawn stop! Your making me blush," Gaby giggles shielding her face.

"Fine as heck! Beautiful! Gorgeous! Prettiest girl I know! Cutie pie! Your so hot! Hotter than the sun!" I smirk while complimenting her.

"Stop it oh my gosh!" She giggles again failing at hiding her face.

"Okay okay I will baby girl. Get some rest." I chuckled before kissing her goodnight then making my way to my bed which was an uncomfortable chair.

"Goodnight Luke." I whisper as I hear him groan quietly. "Goodnight baby girl. I love you so so so much."

"Goodnight babe, I love you most though." Gaby whispers again and I knew she had a smirk on her face.

"Tomorrow you leave this horrible hospital." I say as she smiles thank goodness . "Gaby, would you please stay on tour with us?"

"I would be so honored to be able to stay on tour with you, Luke and everyone else. Thank you babe. Now go to sleep." Gaby whispers quietly so she doesn't wake Luke up.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I will." I say taking my shirt off because it was very hot in this hospital room.

Today I saved and took the virginity of my first girlfriend. Gabriella was my first also. Which was amazingly awesome. It felt so good especially with Gaby. I love her so much. Maybe we should do this more often.

I fell asleep smiling. I was thinking about Gaby. I dreamt about her.