1.7

Shawn's pov

"Gaby!" I yell with tears streaming down my face as I run over to her.

I pick her up carrying her bridal style and bringing her onto the bus.

"Gabriella," I say as one of my tears fall onto her cheek.

"Gaby." I repeat her name again and again as I get a cup of water.

"Hey Sha- yo what happened?" Nash asks me.

"She passed out. Don't let Luke see her please." I say as Nash and Cameron nod leaving.

I drop some water on her face only to help her wake up. Which helped wake her up.

"Shawn? What happened?" She asks wiping the water off her face.

"You passed out while looking for me." I say to her.

"Oh," she sighs looking down at her stomach. "Shawn I've made my decision."

"Oh." I state interested in what she was going to say.

"I'm keeping the baby." Gaby smiles.

"That's great," I say excitedly picking her up and spinning her around.

"Shawn, stop. Your making me dizzy." She says as I put her down.

"Sorry. I'm just so happy." I exclaim happily.

"Shawn? Do you want to tell everyone now or later? And do you want to tell the fans when the baby's born?" Gaby asks nervously.

"What about we tell the fans whenever you're ready and tell everyone else now?" I say to her as she nods.

"But I think Luke should be the first to know." She smiles as I nod helping her sit back down on the couch.

"I'm going to get Luke, wait here." I say jogging off the bus taking Luke from Mahogany's arms.

"Daddy!" Luke giggles. "Where are we going?"

"Mommy and I have something very important to tell you." I smile at him as nods.

"Mommy." He squirms out of my grip and walks quickly to Gaby.

"Hi baby." She smiles kissing his cheek.

"Alright, Luke. Mommy and I have something to tell you. But remember we will always love you no matter what happens. Okay?" I say to him as he nods.

"Gaby, would you like to tell him or do you want me to?" I ask Gaby.

"I guess I'll do it." Gaby smiles. "Lucas, you are going to be a big brother."

"Yay!" He yells excitedly while clapping his hands together.

"So Luke, when we know what the gender is you get to pick the name." I smile at Luke.

"The boy is going to be Colton and the girl is going to be Baylee." He says.

"Alright, we've got the names already picked out." Gaby smiles.

"Luke, do you want to come with me and get everyone else on the bus?" I ask Lucas as he nods.

We find everyone and tell them to go on the bus because we had to tell them about this.

"Shawn, what are we doing here?" Drew groans.

"Be quiet. Gaby, Luke and I have something to tell you." I say to Drew.

"Fine. Just please hurry up." He groans as I roll my eyes at him.

"Luke, you can tell everyone." I say as he nods.

"Mommy's having a baby." Luke smiles as everyone looks at me and Gaby.

"Cam! I told you! Give me my ten dollars." Nash says lightly punching him in the chest.

"Alright, alright." He says taking his wallet out.

"Whoa, you made a bet on us?" Gaby asks.

"Yeah. Shawn was so whipped we figured that he'd already banged you." Cam says.

"Cameron, you shouldn't be talking. I heard you and Mahogany at the hotel getting it on." Hayes says.

"Harder Cameron harder!" Gilinsky moans mimicking Mahogany.

"Jack!" Mahogany yells smacking him upside his head.

"Next time get a room that's far away from everyone else's." He shrugs sitting down in one of the chairs.

"I hate you guys so much." Mahogany says irritated as she stomped away to her bed.

"Wow guys. Thanks." Cameron says annoyed with everyone throwing the ten dollars at Nash and going back to Mahogany.

"Well Gaby since no one has said it I'll be the first to say it. Congrats." Aaliyah smiles.

"Thank you." Gaby says flashing her perfect smile at Aaliyah.

"Congrats, Gaby. Can't wait to meet that butt nugget." Hayes chuckles.

"Don't call my baby a butt nugget." Gaby says sassily at Hayes.

"Sorry," Hayes laughs.

"Have you picked names out yet?" Drew asks.

"Well we decided that Luke could pick the names and he picked Colton for a boy and Baylee for a girl. We'll be picking the middle names though." Gaby explains.

"If it's a girl the middle name has to be Aaliyah." Aaliyah literally shouts out.

"Why?" Gaby asks chuckling a little bit.

"Shawn and I made a deal that if we ever had kids we would have to put our first names in that baby's name but as the middle name though." Aaliyah says.

"That's weird." She giggles.

"It was Shawn's idea though." Lia says.

"Shawn." Gaby giggles.

"Gaby." I say in the same tone but deep down I was so embarrassed that I made that deal with Aaliyah when we were younger.

"Guys I'm hungry." Gaby says.

"Oh no she's going to have so many cravings. She's going to be exactly like my mom when she was pregnant with Sky." Nash groans loudly.

"Oh be quiet Nash!" Gaby growls at him getting up and searching through the cupboards for food.

Once she was done searching for some food she sat down and began eating her Lucky Charms quietly.

"Well at least she isn't eating anything gross." Hayes says looking on the bright side of things.

"Mommy? Can I have some?" Luke asks Gaby on his tippy toes to be able to see over the table.

"Sure baby. Ask daddy to make you some." Gaby says as Luke comes rushing over to me.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can you make me some cereal?" Luke shouts quietly tugging on the hem of my shirt.

"Yes you can one second buddy. I'll make you some." I smile sitting him in the counter.

"Yay!"

Four hours later

By now everyone was asleep. Me what am I doing right now? I'm thinking of my life. I mean I'm a dad to a one year old boy and going to be a dad again with a boy or girl. I have a girlfriend who I am deeply in love with. Amazing best friends who support through everything that I'm going through. And fans who love me and my son and help me out.

I grab my phone from the table near the couch. I decided to tweet some things out.

@ShawnMendes: can't wait to meet you ❤️😌

@ShawnMendes: I'm so happy I have you three ❤️

@ShawnMendes: gn baby I'll meet you at some point 💖

I locked my phone and was out like a light.