0.6

Shawn's pov

Well now Aaliyah and Hayes are dating. But I completely trust Hayes with Aaliyah. They've always liked each other. Aaliyah would always cry about it when Hayes got a girlfriend. So I would always help her through it. I knew Hayes liked her but he thought that Aaliyah didn't like him like that. So he'd use other girls to keep him from the fact that he thought Aaliyah didn't like him like that. Hashtag brother goals.

"Princess Aaliyah." Hayes says to Aaliyah. "My princess Aaliyah."

"Daddy? Who's princess Aaliyah?" Luke asks me.

"That's auntie Aaliyah." I chuckle.

He speaks so clearly for a one year old. But he doesn't weigh much a boy.

"Daddy? What are we doing today?" He questions me.

"Well today daddy has to go sing for some people but Jack and Jack are going to watch you while daddy's on stage. Okay?" I smile as he smiles back nodding.

I had to go to rehearsal at around three in the afternoon. The show starts at six and ends at seven thirty. It's two thirty right now so I put Luke down for his nap. I throw on a white t-shirt and head out to the stage that was in Orlando, Florida. It was huge even bigger than the one in Connecticut.

I start singing and my microphone wasn't working so I just continue singing until I can hear my voice hum throughout the stage.

*at the concert*

Girls are screaming my name. Man I saved most of these girls or they just love me or my music.

I was singing Life Of The Party when someone screams Luke's name. I stop midway through my sentence as I see Luke running to me.

"Luke." I pick him up covering my microphone.

"J-Jack ye-yelled at me." His lip quivers before he starts crying.

"Guys I'll be right back." I say into the microphone then rush off the stage.

"Daddy will be back in ten minutes. Go stay with Aaliyah," he shakes his head as I try to set him down but refuses kicking his feet.

I groan quietly putting him back on my hip. I put my guitar around my back. I go back out on stage and tell the fans to stay quiet. They do as I say staying as quiet as possible. I set him on my stool and I start singing again.

"Baby be the life of the party." I sing as the fans away their flash on their phone.

"Come out tonight come out tonight we don't care what them people say." Lucas sings.

"Shawn! Who is that?!" A fan yells.

"Well I was going to tell everyone about this amazing kid in a YouTube video but why not now. This is Lucas Mendes, he goes by Luke. But I adopted him about a week ago. Don't start dancing. He's a year old and I love him very much. So please no hate towards him he's still a baby." I say while the fans awe.

"I'm not a baby, daddy!" Luke exclaims crossing his arms while I hear some giggles in the crowd.

"He is very silly and very loving. As you can you see he is very cute. He loves singing, dancing, and performing. As you all can see. He isn't scared of big crowds just like his daddy." I smile.

"Hi! I'm Lucas Mendes! And I like you. Your really pretty." Luke says pointing at a girl in the crowd as she blushes giggling at Luke.

"He's a bit of a flirt too." I smirk winking.

"Daddy I wanna go down." He says as I out my guitar on its stand.

"Come on. Do you want uncle Jack to say sorry to you out here?" I ask placing him down.

"Mhm." Luke smirks.

I grab my mic and say "will the Jack Gilinsky please come out onto the stage."

The fans stay quiet as Jack comes out and then start screaming. Jack directs them to be quiet and they quiet down.

"Jack do you have something to say?" I ask him.

"Yes I do." Jack says kneeling down to Luke's height. "Luke I'm very sorry I yelled at you. I didn't mean it, Luke. I'm very sorry Luke. Can you forgive me?"

"I will but you have to do something for me." Luke smiles whispering something in his ear.

"Luke you have to ask daddy but I'll bring you there." Jack says as Luke comes running to me.

"Daddy can I go down there with uncle Jack and you." He whispers.

"If you want to." I smile at him.

"Daddy said yes!" He yells as it echoes. "Whoa! That was so cool!"

"Daddy, can I use you microphone?" Luke asks me while I hand it to him.

"I want to see you people so uncle Jack and daddy and me are going to see some people." Luke says into the microphone while the fans in the front scream.

Luke hands me the microphone and runs off to Jack. We exit the stage and we two body guards with us so if anything gets out of hand they can handle it.

"Shawn! I love you!" A girl screams who was about sixteen years old.

"I love you too!" I yell back as she faints.

I run over to her and try to catch her from her fall. I failed to catch her before she hit her head on the railing then her body hits the cold gray floor like a sack of potatoes. I call one of the body guards to come and help me get her back stage. Jack and Luke continue to meet fans while I help the fan backstage. Before bringing her backstage I grabbed her bag that was on the ground.

I set her on the couch and head back out. I go to the stage.

"Thank you so much! I love you all so much! Please no hate towards Luke! If you see any please report it or whatever." I explain. "I love you guys so much!"

I hand Luke the mic and he says "thank you very much! I love you!"

Jack, Luke, and I wave goodbye while exiting the stage.

"Luke! You did a great job!" I take him Jack's arms.

"Thank you daddy." Luke wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me.

"Daddy's boy." Aaliyah smiles.

"Okay. Jack and Jack get on stage the fans are waiting." I chuckle while they scurry off and grab a mic and head out to the stage.

We all sit backstage and chat about random stuff. Next was Mahogany and Cameron. After Hayes and Aaliyah. Last but not least was Nash and Drew. Once everyone was on stage we all go out on stage and goof around.

After that we all had to go to our meet and greet that some of the fans bought exclusive tickets which cost a lot. Around $150 dollars I don't know Phil wanted that so we were able to pay for everything.

"Daddy! I'm hungry!" Luke jumps on my back.

"Do you want some pizza or grilled cheese?" I ask him as we walk over to the table full of food.

"Hmmm I want grilled cheese, please." He smiles cheekily at me while pointing at the food.

"Your my twin." I smile at him grabbing the sandwich and handing it to him.