2.6

Shawn's pov

"How've you been, Mr. Mendes?" She asks coming down the stairs.

"Oh don't give me that. Come on," I say opening my arms.

Aaliyah comes running into me almost making me fallback but I catch my fall.

"Someone missed me." I chuckle hugging her back.

"Feeling the love, Lia." Gaby pouts as a joke.

"Oh I missed you too!" Aaliyah shouts hugging Gaby.

"Daddy! I can't reach!" Luke yells from the kitchen.

"Luke! Why are you on the counter?!" I yell at him as he stumbles falling down.

"No!" I yell running to catch him.

I catch him before he hit the ground.

"What were you doing, Lucas?" I say anxiously.

"Uncle Hayes, wouldn't get me my animal crackers." He says starting to cry.

"No no no. Don't cry, Luke." I try to comfort him.

"I didn't mean to daddy," Lucas cries as he wipes his tears.

"I know you didn't mean to. But Luke that's very dangerous. I just want you to be safe," I explain to him while helping him wipe his tears.

"Oh," was how he responded.

"Here are your animal crackers," I smile putting some in a bowl.

"Thank you daddy," he yells running away from me with the bowl of animal crackers.

"And we're back at it again," I whisper to myself smiling like an idiot.

"What are you smiling about?" Gaby asks me while bringing in my seven month old baby boy in her arms.

"Look at him." I say in awe. "He's gotten skinner. Is that a good thing?"

"I don't really think so," Gaby says while I rush to get him a bottle.

"Here," I say handing her the bottle of formula.

We were running low on baby formula. Plus we really needed to buy some food because there were only condiments in the fridge.

"Babe, we need to go shopping so you stay here with the kids while I go out with Aaliyah to buy food." I say to her as she nods taking Luke's hand and going upstairs.

"Lia!" I call out as she pops out of no where and scares me. "We're going to the grocery store so come on."

"Ugh fine," she rolls her eyes at me. "Let me grab my phone and put my sandals on."

Once she was ready we were off to buy a lot of food for this household. And by a lot I mean at least using up two hundred dollars just for food. Then maybe a hundred for house cleaning and a stuff like that.

_______

Quick chapter so y'all could have something to read lol! Please be active if you aren't active I will stop writing my books!! So be active!!

-ari