2.0

Shawn's pov

"Daddy, make Colton stop crying." Lucas yawns shaking me awake.

"Go back to bed, Luke while I get Colt." I groan to him as I stand up he wasn't there anymore.

I went to Colt's bedroom and fed him his formula from his bottle. Colton is four months now and the chubbiest baby I've ever seen other than Aaliyah as a baby. Gaby you ask of, Gaby is getting over her depression that she's had since she was fourteen.

"Babe, are you wake?" I whisper to Gaby.

"Mhm." She hums a yes.

"Did Colt wake you up?" I whisper quietly.

"No, Luke did." Gaby says to Luke who was asleep next to her.

"Oh, sorry. I told him to back to his room and to go back to bed." I lay a kiss upon her forehead while smiled up at me as I kissed her.

"It isn't your fault." She says to me quietly.

"Do you feel any better? I mean with what's happening with you right now?" I ask her awkwardly as she shakes her head no.

"Oh," was my response I mean how am I supposed to react when I know the love of life is sickened by thoughts that her own mother said to her.

I mean what kind of a mother would say all of that to their fourteen year old daughter. She has no right to speak to anyone like that.

So what we decided was when Gaby turns eighteen we are going to basically adopt Gaby's fifteen year old sister only because Gaby was actually given up at fifteen but continued to live with her mother until she met me at the concert. Anna is basically an orphan but who still has a mother that she lives with. Caleb is in college so basically on the other side of the country. He's a senior in college so he'll be graduating in a few month.

We've decided that once Colt is a year old at least we would be moving far away from Florida. Maybe more up North or more West. We decided on my hometown Pickering, Ontario or Los Angeles, California.

"Shawn, do you love for who I am?" She asks me.

"Of course, I do. Why would you ever say that?" I question her.

"Because I'm a depressed almost eighteen year old girl with two kids and the most amazing boyfriend ever. Like I don't deserve any of this." Gaby frowns.

"God, I don't know how to say this? But I'll try. Gaby your my bestfriend and you have no idea how much I love you to death. You are literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'd be a total wreck if I never met you before. Don't ever say that again because your the best thing that's ever happened to me and to the boys." I say to her. "Now get some rest. I want you to be ready for later today." I kiss her and she falls asleep once we break away.

"Six o'clock. Maybe I should start making breakfast. Colt is going to be waking up any minute now and Luke will be awake by seven so I'll start now." I say to myself as screams fill Colt's room.

I rush over and he giggles once he see me.

"Good morning Colton." I say in a baby voice making him giggle softly.

I change Colt's diaper first then feed him. Later on I changed his diaper again and then into some gray baby sweatpants and a random shirt. I bring him downstairs and place him in his high chair and give him a toy to play with.

I begin making breakfast which was scrambled eggs, pancakes, and home fries. But Lucas would eat everything but his eggs so we don't make him eat them. Colt of course would have some milk again.

"Good morning daddy," Lucas' raspy voice says to me as he rubs his eyes.

"Good morning, buddy. Did you sleep well?" I ask him picking him up as he nods.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." Luke says as I set him on the counter.

"Well we are going to have a big breakfast but we have to wait till everyone wakes up okay?" I explain to him as he nods.

"Daddy down," Luke points to the ground.

I set him on the ground and he runs back upstairs. Everything was ready and the table was set. So we'd just wait until Gaby was up.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look I got uncle Nash, uncle Hayes, and aunt Aaliyah up." Lucas says jumping up and down.

"Shawn, why'd he wake us up?" Hayes groans rolling his eyes.

"I have no idea." I say to them. "Luke, why'd you wake them up?"

"Because I'm hungry," he says to me.

"Well where's mommy?" I ask him.

"I don't know. Mommy isn't in bed." Lucas shrugs.

"No." I say running up to our master bedroom.

"Gabriella!" I yell pounding on the door.

"Gaby!" I scream by now I was already in the bedroom pounding on the bathroom door.

"Baby girl!" I scream not caring if I wake up the neighborhood.

I kick the door down and I see Gaby sitting I the floor struggling to open the bottle of pills. I scream at her no as I run to her and grab the pills from her.

"You ruined it!" She screams trying to grab hold of my hands.

"Gabriella stop!" I yell yet again.

"I don't want to be here anymore! Shawn I hate it here!" She yells before I pull her into a huge hug.

"Shh. You're going to be okay." I say running my hand through her hair as she sobs into my chest mumbling things.

"Gaby. I need to put you in a hospital." I say to her as she pulls away from me.

"What?" Gaby says shocked to hear the words that came out of my mouth.

"You heard me, correct. Babe you're only getting worse." I say to her.

"No, Shawn. Please don't. I won't do it anymore." Gaby begs.

"I have to baby. I thought that I was helping you bringing you to the physiatrist. I don't want you gone." I say to her.

"Don't do it!" She yells banging her fist on my chest.

"Nash, call 911!" I yell as he yells okay back to me.

"I hate you, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes!" Gaby yells falling to the ground as she pulls her knees to her face and sobs.

"I can't have you out of this world. Baby your my everything, your all I ever wanted." I whisper to her.

"I hate you, Shawn Mendes." She mutters over and over.