1.5

A day later after Shawn situation. It's like five thirty and the Suns already setting lmao.

Gaby's pov

After the whole situation with Shawn. Both of my boys are in the hospital. They both share a room and do everything together. Luke has no idea what happened with his father. We both hope it stays that way, forever.

"Gaby, I'm sorry." Shawn says right after Luke falls asleep.

"Shawn. You shouldn't be apologizing to me. It's Gilinsky you should be apologizing to." I say looking at my hands that were in my lap.

"No, not that. I'm sorry I gave you such a scare. I'm sorry that I put you in that position. You almost lost me because of that. I love you so much. If I lost you I would be a mess." Shawn says. "And I know I have to say sorry to Jack but I needed to say sorry to you first. Because I'd be so scared to lose you and so would Luke. But I would be more of a mess than Luke. God, I love you. Hayes was right I'm whipped."

"Mhm should I call Gilinsky and tell him to come up?" I say.

"Did you not here me?" Shawn asks.

"Oh no, I heard you nice and clear. I'm just beyond pissed that you had the nerve to actually start a fight with Gilinsky." I say angrily to him as I get up and leave to go and find Gilinsky.

I run my temples as I enter upon the elevator. I sigh loudly as the elevator doors open.

"Gilinsky?" I whisper to find him with ice pack over his eye and noticed he had a busted lip.

"Oh hi Gaby," he says standing up from one of the chairs that were in the waiting room.

"Can you come with me? Shawn has something to say to you." I huff annoyed that I have to take care of my seventeen year old boyfriend.

"Oh sure." Jack says lowering his ice pack to help him see.

We make it to the room and see that Luke is still asleep. While Shawn looks at Gilinsky sympathetically.

"Um hey Shawn," Gilinsky says awkwardly to Shawn while he scratches the back of his neck.

"Hi Jack," Shawn starts off. "Listen I'm sorry that I started a fight with you. It's just that you flirted with my girlfriend. Plus you know shouldn't be smoking while on tour. It makes you do crazy stuff. So I'll say it again I'm sorry I started a fight with you."

"It's fine, Shawn. I'm sorry to about flirting with Gaby. I swear it meant nothing. I was just high as hell." Jack says.

"Hey, Gilinsky, watch your language. No swearing near Luke." I say to Jack slapping his arm.

"Oh sorry." He says covering his mouth.

"Alright hug each other and then Jack your good to go and you can send someone up here to come see Shawn and Luke. But before you go you can see Luke because he's waking up now." I say as he nods and goes to bro-hug Shawn once done Luke wakes up.

"Uncle Gilinsky!" Luke yells making grabby hands like he wanted Jack to go over to him.

"Hey bud, how are you doing?" He asks Luke doing their secret handshake.

"Good." He smiles.

They talk for a bit and then Gilinsky has to go for someone else to come and visit Luke and Shawn.

Johnson, Nash, Mahogany, Hayes, Cameron, Drew and Aaliyah came up in that order.

Aaliyah was probably the worst out of all of them. She had been sobbing quietly since Luke was put into the hospital but when Shawn was admitted in the hospital. She couldn't stop bawling her eyes out. Lia started crying when she heard that her brother tried killing himself twice.

"S-Shawn." Aaliyah croaks running over to him and hugging him.

"Aaliyah," Shawn smiles hugging her back tightly.

"Don't ever l-leave me." Aaliyah stutters crying out to her older brother.

"I'm so sorry, Lia." Shawn says kissing her forehead.

"Never do that again. I can't believe that you tried to do that." She cries out.

"Mommy, what's auntie Lia talking about?" Luke asks as my eyes widen.

"She's talking about accidentally electrocuting himself." I lie to him as he nods and says oh.

"I'm hungry, mommy." Luke groans.

"Yeah mommy I'm hungry," Shawn says as a smirk rises on his lips.

"Hey, Lia. Can you stay here with these two goofballs while I get some food for them?" I ask as she nods sitting down in one of the chairs and begins to talk with them.

I smile as I leave their room to go to the cafeteria to get them some food.

For Luke I got grilled cheese sandwich with some pickles and bacon and some apple juice.

For Shawn I got a turkey club sandwich, carrots, bacon and a bottle of water.

For myself I got a bag of chips and some grapes. I was really hungry but I didn't want to eat the place out. (Me asf)

"Here you are, baby." I say placing Luke's food on his lap as he smiles thank you back to me.

"And here you are, Shawny." I kiss his cheek and sit down and decide to talk to Aaliyah.

"So anything new with you and Hayes?" I ask her grabbing her attention.

"Um we're going to go on our first date once Shawn and Luke get out of this horrible place." Aaliyah says blushing slightly.

"Otp!" I exclaim.

"Oh be quiet! You and Shawn are much cuter!" Aaliyah squeals.

"I thought I was cute," Luke pouts eating some of pickles.

"You are cute. Your the cutest!" I say as he smiles eating his food.

"I think uncle Hayes and auntie Lia are cute though." He blushes as he said that.

"But uncle Hayes is annoying." Aaliyah laughs a little bit.

"Lia, you're worse than Hayes." Shawn laughs taking a sip from his water.

"At least I don't chase you around with my hand all wet in pickle juice." Aaliyah says.

"Ew, Shawn. That's gross." I say disgusted as I shiver thinking about it.

"Eh." He shrugs continuing to eat his dinner.

"You see, this is what I have to deal with whenever he's home." Aaliyah says disgustedly as laugh.