1.2

Gaby's pov

"Shawn." I say throwing some water at him only trying to wake him up.

"What?" He groans wiping the water from his face.

"Help Luke, he can't reach the bathroom sink." I chuckle as he gets up and helps him.

I grab my water bottle and have some water when the doctor comes in.

"Good morning, Gaby. I see a that everything is doing great. So I'm glad to tell you that you are able to leave." Doctor Williams says while checking the papers on his clipboard.

"Thank you so much for everything." I thank him as Luke and Shawn come out of the bathroom.

"Ah, sir. Your girlfriend is now able to leave the hospital." He tells Shawn.

"Thank you," Shawn smiles while Luke pulls on the bottom of the doctors coat.

"I see you've got a little one here." Doctor Williams laughs kneeling down to Luke's height. "Yes?"

"Thank you for making my mommy all better." Luke smiles at him.

"Your very welcome. Here's a lollipop." He pulls out a blue lollipop as Luke takes it.

"Thank you." Luke smiles.

"No problem buddy." He says standing up and leaving. "Goodbye."

"Daddy, can you open the lollipop for me?" Luke asks as Shawn grabs my bag and hands it to me then opens the lollipop for Luke.

I get up and change everything. I change into my red shorts and a white tank top that says allergic to bs. Then put my white flip flops on and throw my hair up into a pony tail. I brush my teeth and I'm ready to go.

"Ready." I say coming out of the bathroom and see Luke messing with Shawn's hair.

"Yup." Shawn laughs wrapping his arm around my waist while I throw my bag over my shoulder.

"Can mommy carry me?" Luke asks.

"Mommy's arms are sore so she can't carry you," Shawn explains to Luke as Luke nods.

"Shawn, what are we doing today?" I ask.

"I was thinking that we could watch movies." Shawn smiles. "We could have popcorn and watch kid movies well after dinner."

"I'm down for that. Let's get going." I chuckle as we enter the elevator.

"Alright." He smiles.

"Why can't an eel and an eagle be friends?" I begin saying a joke while Shawn and Luke shrug. "Because it's be illegal." (My uncle told me this joke lmao)

"Your cute when your loopy." Shawn laughs.

"Daddy, why is mommy telling us jokes?" Luke asks.

"Mommy isn't herself right now. But she'll be okay by tomorrow morning." Shawn explains to Luke as I begin to hiccup.

"Oh okay. I think mommy needs some water." Luke says as we find the truck parked near the sidewalk.

I get in the front seat and greet Phil with friendly smile and a hello also adding a hiccup by accident.

"Hey Phil. Let's get back to the bus. I need to shower and so do Luke and Gaby." Shawn says as a smirk rises on my face.

Maybe, we can save water or help save the whales? Nah I think we'll save water.

We make it back to the bus in about twenty five minutes and I decided to take a nap.

Shawn's pov

I helped Luke shower and I find Gaby asleep on the couch. I take a picture of her while Luke begins to fall asleep with her on the couch.

@ShawnMendes: my sleeping beauty and my beast 😇

I posted this on Instagram and Twitter. I tagged Gaby's personal account. Which was @GabriellaJones and I did follow her personal before I met her I just didn't know she'd be much prettier in person compared from my phone screen.

"Shawn, why'd you post that?" Gaby yawns startling me a little.

"Because I love you so much." I smile at her cheekily.

"Tbh I think your a qt." Gaby smiles saying qt like Taylor and Dillon in the Vine that they made.

"I think you are the qt here." I chuckle.

"What ever you say, Mr.Mendes." Gaby rolls her eyes at me getting up.

"Ms.Jones your last name will once be changed to Mrs.Mendes. Once that happens I'll be the happiest person alive in the world." I say to Gaby.

"Shawn." Gaby rushes over to me and crashes her lips upon mine.

Once we break from the kiss, we both lay our foreheads on each other's.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you more though." Gaby says.

"That's impossible." I chuckle pecking her lips as she walks by I smack her butt.

"Shawn," Gaby gasps looking back while I send a wink her way. (Baby, won't you come my way)

Half an hour Gaby comes out of the shower. She helps Mahogany and Aaliyah make dinner.

"Daddy?" Luke yawns sitting up.

"Luke, your awake." I smile heading his way to pick him up.

"Yeah. I'm hungry." Luke groans.

"Mommy's making dinner with Aunt Mo and Aunt Lia." I say to him as he nods while I set him in the bunk so he could grab his stuffed animal.

"Daddy, I need to go to the bathroom." Lucas whines jumping up and down.

"Come on!" I lightly push him into the bathroom so he could do his business.

"Daddy, I need help." I open the door and Luke couldn't reach the sink.

"Up, you go." I say picking him up so he's able to reach the sink.

"Dinner!" The girls yell as I was helping Luke to dry his hands.

"Go." I put him down as he goes running to the booth and sits down.

"Here you are, Luke." Gaby says placing his plate down and then kissing his cheek then rubbing the lipstick off of his cheek and going back to serve more food.

Before she goes back to serving food. I grab her left hand spinning her around then dipping her below my waist. She lets out a little yelp before I kiss her shortly but passionately. I stand her back up and put a little smirk on my face as she pecks my cheek and goes back to serving food.

I take a seat next to Lucas. While he's eating I mess with him by ruffling his hair. I know that he hates that.

"Daddy!" He yells trying to fix his hair.

"Yes, Lucas?" I say while raising an eyebrow.

"Don't do that. I don't like it." Lucas grunts eating his pork chops.

"Okay okay. I won't. Only because I love you so much!" I smile kissing his forehead and cheek.

"I love you too, daddy, but I love you more." He smiles devouring some mashed potatoes.

"That is a total lie because I love you more." I smile at him as he smiles back continuing to eat his food.