0.3

Shawn's pov

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Lucas?"

"I'm tired."

"Let's get you into your pajamas and a pull up."

I grab all of the Walmart bags and place them on my bed. I find the bag with the pull ups and a random pair of gray sweatpants.

"Can you put this on by yourself?" I ask holding up a pull up as he shakes his head no.

I pull his black and red shirt off then his khakis with multiple holes in them. I pull his socks and beat up black converse off. Then pull off his underwear then placing the pull up on him. I put the sweatpants on him and ruffle his hair up to get rid of the access hair gel. I toss his clothes in the trash because he wasn't going to be needing those old clothes.

"Daddy?" Luke asks.

"Yes?" I reply throwing one of the new blankets on him.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"My names Shawn Mendes, but to you I'm daddy." I explain to Luke.

"Why are we on a bus not a house?" Lucas questions me trying to pull me into bed.

"You see daddy travels the country to make others happy. I'm popular but just because I'm popular doesn't mean I will never stop loving you." I say as he nods falling asleep.

I lay there for about ten minutes then pull my phone out and take a picture of him asleep then a picture of both of us. I'm so happy that Drew made me adopt a kid.

"Mendes!" Someone shouts as I get up shushing whoever yelled my name.

"Sorry." Cam mutters. "Why'd you adopt a kid?"

"Cameron!" Aaliyah exclaims hitting his chest as in to shut up.

"Sorry." He mutters again.

"Well you know how me and Drew always play dare or extreme dare." Everyone nods. "Well I picked extreme dare and he dared me to adopt a kid. But to be honest I'm glad he dared me to adopt Luke."

"Oh okay." He says putting his hand in his pants.

"Would you please stop?" Mahogany asks slightly annoyed with Cameron.

"Sorry mom." Cameron sad taking his hand out of his pants and shoving it in Mahogany's face.

"Cameron Dallas!" Mahogany groans.

"Guys shut your mouth. Luke is asleep and I don't want him to have a nightmare." I said to them as they start small talk with each other.

I go to the fridge and grab a bootle of water and relax on the couch. Next stop was Orlando, Florida we were in Connecticut right now our last concert concert was at Mohegan Sun. Which was a great First Headline Tour. June 7 2015 probably one of the best nights of my life. It was only seven and I bored as heck.

"Hey Shawn. Truth or dare?" Aaliyah asks me.

"Truth." I say as everyone groans not taking any chances.

"Pussy." Nash mutters.

"Precision of language." I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Whose your favorite YouTuber?" She asks.

"Uh I don't have one." I say. "Okay Cameron truth or dare?"

"Dare." Cam smirks.

"Take your crush into your bedroom thingy and do seven minutes in heaven." I smirk as his eyes widen.

"Um uh M-Mahogany uh would you p-please come with m-me." Cam stutters holding his hand out for her to grab as she grabs his hand, her face is flushed red.

"Seven minutes Alexander." I smirk as he mouths 'shut up' as he brings her into his mini bedroom.

Once the seven minutes are over I yell times up. Cameron comes out with his hair everywhere and lipstick on his neck. I smirk and point at my neck so he could wipe the lipstick off. He wipes the lipstick off then fixes and sit down next to me. Then Mahogany comes out flustered pink. But her neck had a hickey on her neck. Cameron gives her the hint and she moves her hair so it is covered. She proceeds to sit next to Cameron. Once she sits down, Cameron wraps his arm around her shoulder and kisses the temple of her head.

"Took you two years to have the guts and actually do something," Mahogany whispered as Cam rolls his eyes.

"I thought you didn't like me," Cameron mutters.

"I've loved you since I met you." She blushes looking at her hands that were on her lap as Cam takes her hand in his and kisses it lightly.

"Get a room!" Nash laughs.

"Shut up, Nash!" Cam snares at Nash as Nash rolls his eyes.

"At least I can make a move." He smirks.

"Come on Mahogany. Let's go somewhere else where no one is annoying us." Cam wraps his arm around Mahogany's waist.

They go to the back of the tour bus and they lay down in Cam's bed. Then hearing light snores escape from Cameron while Mahogany goes back to her bed. I chuckle and go to my mini closet finding a pair of sweatpants. I go to the bathroom and change into the sweatpants, go pee, and brush my teeth.

"Goodnight guys." I yawn climbing into bed closing the curtains.

"Goodnight Luke." I whisper to him softly. "I love you."

I pull my blanket up my body to cover me. I just lay there in bed thinking.

This kid is mine. I can call him a baby Mendes. But me being a teenage daddy. Everyone is calling me that now. I love him with all my heart. A bouncing boy, my boy. I can teach him everything that my dad taught me and even my mom. Call me whatever you want to but nothing will get in my way of my kid and I. Daddy's boy, he's my daddy's boy. What will my mom and dad think? Will they support me throughout his lifetime? Should I tell my parents? Luke he doesn't have a mommy. What will I say when he asks m-?

I drift off my thoughts still dancing in my mind. Going in one ear and out the other ear.