1.8

Eight and a half months later

Lucas is two years old

Gaby's pov

By now the tour has ended and I'm as big as a basketball. I'll pop at any moment so we've already got everything ready. We've picked out the name already for our baby boy, Colton. Well Colton Andrew Mendes. Lucas is so excited to meet his new baby brother.

"Gaby!" Shawn calls from downstairs in the basement and yes we finally bought a house but Nash, Hayes, and Aaliyah all live here.

"Yes?" I yell back.

"Could you help me out?" Shawn groans as up get up from bed and put my robe on then wobble down the stairs then to the basement.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?" I ask shocked staring at the mess in front of me.

"Uh Luke was painting and he took it to far by throwing the paint at me and dumping it on himself also." Shawn explains taking his shirt off and then Luke's clothes leaving Luke in his underwear.

"Luke you know we don't throw paint at each other." I say to him.

"I'm sorry mommy." Luke says sympathetically.

"It's okay." I say still a little mad that we'd have to repaint the basement because paint was every where. "Shawn, should I bring him up and give him a bath in his bathroom and then come down and help you?"

"No you go ahead I was wearing socks so my feet are clean. You can take him upstairs and give him a bath. I'll shower in our room." Shawn says to me as he hands Luke over to me.

"Okay." I say taking Luke.

"I'm sorry mommy." Luke says rubbing his eyes because he was crying.

"It's okay baby. But you have to help daddy, uncle Nash, and uncle Hayes repaint the room and get new furniture. Okay?" I say as we get into his bathroom.

"Okay mommy." He says as I set him in the tub and strip his underwear off.

I turn the water on and get it to the right temperature. Luke sits down and I begin helping him bathe. But before I bathe him I always let him do it so he learns how to do it himself.

"Luke, here's your toothbrush." I say as he brushes his teeth.

"Here you go mommy." He smiles playing with his toy boat.

"Smile. Let me see if you did a good job." I say as he smiled at me then going back to his toy.

"I did a good job." Luke says looking down at his toy.

"Mhm, Luke ten more minutes in the tub then your going to bed because your already yawning." I say chuckling as he yawns softly.

"Mommy?" Luke asks as I him a yes. "Will you still love me the even when Colton is born?"

"Baby. Why would you ever think that I wouldn't? Of course I will love you even when I'm gone. I want you to remember that mommy and daddy love you very much even when Colton is born." I explain. "But mommy and daddy will have to pay a lot of attention to Colton because he's a baby and baby's need a lot of attention but mommy and daddy will play as much as you want when Colton is asleep."

"Okay." Lucas says quietly.

"Come on baby, let's get in bed. You have to go to daycare tomorrow." I say letting the water drain then taking him out of the tub and wrapping his baby blue towel around him.

"Mommy, when will Colton be here?" Luke asks as he dries his body off.

"In about four weeks." I smile at him.