0.9

Shawn's pov

I couldn't stay awake any longer. My day was long. Meeting fans, singing at the concert, meeting more fans at the concert, waiting for Gaby to wake up, bringing Jake back to the hotel, giving Jake a bath, and having the guts to actually ask Gaby to me my girlfriend.

I feel the bed move knowing its Gaby going to bed. I roll over and open my eyes a little to see if it was her. Then once I figured out it was her I wrapped my arms around her waist. As she let out a little shriek. Once my arm was around her waist I pulled her closer to my body. I could smell the scent of cinnamon apples on her hair.

"Goodnight, princess." I whisper to Gaby as she lets out a chuckle.

"Goodnight, muffin man." She giggles as I tangle my legs in hers.

Once I finish tangling our legs together. I fall asleep in a snap. Feeling whole and even happier with then I was before.

A deadly scream wakes me up at four in the morning. I jump up and my sense are to go to Luke and make sure he's okay.

I see that Luke is crying most likely due to a nightmare. He's screaming but it's not daddy. He's screaming mommy. Like he wants Gabby or someone else.

"Shawn? Is he okay?" Gaby asks biting her nails.

"He's just having a nightmare but I think he doesn't want me. He's screaming mommy. Could you please comfort him?" I ask her.

"Um sure." Gaby says trying to soothe Luke.

"Shawn, what do I do?" Gabby asks.

"Try picking him up and bouncing him." I say shrugging my shoulders a bit.

Gaby does what I say to do and Luke wakes up crying. He holds onto Gaby, Luke by now is shaking.

"Lucas. It's okay..." Gabby trails off continuing. "M-mommy's here."

"Mommy." Luke cries harder.

"Luke can you tell mommy what happened?" She asks Luke.

"Someone took you and daddy away from me. And you left me all alone by myself. Everyone left me all alone." Luke sniffles resting his head on Gaby's shoulder.

"Luke, you know that me and daddy and everyone else would never leave you. We love you and we wouldn't let that happen." Gaby says to Luke rubbing circles on his back with her hand.

"I love you mommy." Luke says making me smile while he continued to play with Gaby's long light brown hair.

"I love you too Lucas." Gaby smiles kissing his temple.

"I want daddy." He sniffles extending his arms out to me.

"Are you okay, Luke?" I ask as he nods slowly. "Can you go back to sleep?"

"Mhm," Luke hums quietly nodding his head again.

I kiss his forehead twice then try setting him back down into his crib. Luke screams no and begins kicking his feet.

"Lucas Mendes." I state angrily. "People are sleeping next door. Do you want to sleep with mommy and daddy?"

"I want to sleep with you and mommy." Luke says with his big brown eyes giving me puppy eyes.

"Okay. Remember Lucas no screaming." I say placing him in the middle of the bed.

I sleep on the right side of the bed and Gaby sleeps on the left side of the bed. Luke would sleep right in between both of us. Once Gaby and I are in bed, Luke falls asleep in a snap.