0.5

Hayes' pov

"Let's get you in the shower, smelly." Shawn chuckles getting Lucas out of this car seat.

Their so cute but while I'm here I've got to make a move with Aaliyah. Shocked right? I've always been stuck in the friend zone. Aaliyah is always like hey buddy or pal and that really gets me.

"Hey bestie." Aaliyah says as my mind blows up in an explosion of fury.

"Hey Aaliyah," I manage to say calmly.

"So what's up with you? Anything new?" She asks as I hold the door for her letting her onto the bus.

"Nothing much really. I'm going to ask a girl on a date with me. She's so nice and she's gorgeous." I say as her smile fades away. "But I don't know how to tell her though like I don't want to be stuck in the friend zone. Could you help me out? I mean since your a girl."

"I would just be honest with her and tell her. But once she knows try to like get to know her a lot more so it isn't so awkward. Plus it's a bit awkward when she doesn't know." Aaliyah explains as I thank her and get up to ask Nash something.

Nash was asleep and I need his help desperately so I grab some soap and smack him across the face with it.

"Hayes!" Nash groans loudly.

"I need girl help." I say as gets out of bed quickly and pushes me into the living room in the back of the bus.

"Who is it? What do you need? Are you going to ask her on a date? What type of date?" He asks me all sorts of questions.

"Okay." I breathe in deep. "Aaliyah Mendes. I really like her and I want to ask her on a date. A date that's causal not fancy and all that."

"You like Aaliy-" I cut him off by covering his mouth because he was yelling.

"Shut up!" I snap as he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry. When are you going to ask her?" He asks.

"Tomorrow." I reply.

"Alright. Take her somewhere nice but not too nice like Chipotle or something. Dress nice but very casual. Tell her to dress causal. But before you go to eat get her a rose to hand to her." Nash explains while I nod my head listening to all that he said. (Nash is soooo romantic lol)

"Uh what should I wear?" I ask.

"We'll figure that out tomorrow." Nash yawns getting up and going back to bed.

I see Aaliyah sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. I wonder what's wrong with her. I walk over and sit next to her but not to close.

"Aaliyah? Are you okay?" I ask as she looks up at me on the verge of tears.

"Oh me? Yeah. I'm fine." Aaliyah says scurrying off to her bed.

I didn't want to act to suspicious so I changed into basketball shorts and messed my hair up. I got into the bunk bed and pulled the sheet up to cover my body. I was falling asleep when I heard quiet sniffles from someone. I look over to my left and see Aaliyah crying. I get out of my bed and go over to see her.

"Aaliyah? Are you sure your okay?" I ask very worried.

"Hayes. Please just leave me alone. I just want to be left alone for the rest of the night." She says not looking at me.

"Um alright. Goodnight Aaliyah." I say sadly as I go back and fall asleep.

I was waken up by Shawn. It was nine thirty in the morning. I rub my eyes since it was bright out.