CH.17 AWKWARD

ADOR City, HYBE University
Narrator's Point Of View

It was an eventful afternoon, lighting skillfully placed around the set, cameras professionally handled by cameramen awaiting their director's cue to start filming. Yunjin, who was pacing around the set was waiting for their main actor's arrival, the girl had continuously reminded them to arrive on set early as time was of the essence.

"I'm starting to lose my patience, where the hell are they?" Yunjin shouts. The tall young woman had been waiting for her best friend's arrival along with the main leads for their movie. After Yunjin's lengthy rant about the leads attitudes and behavior, they swallowed their pride and went through with them anyway. "They fit the role, we'll just have to suck it up and finish this project as soon as possible." Hanni's words echoed in her thoughts, the girl was always right.

"We're here!, they insisted we buy their afternoon coffee and jesus was the line longer than my student debt receipts." Hanni was panting and exhausted, she officially became the chauffer and chaperone of the 'arrogant' leads.

"Nice joke! I need them ready in 10 minutes or I'm going to lose it! Makeup team move it! Hanni take a breather, you look....like a bus hit you." Despite the stress Yunjin managed to find time to banter with the exhausted young australian beside her.

"And with that comment, I will revoke our friendship." Hanni playfully slaps the tall girl's arm hard that It made her wince.

.

.

"And Cut! That's a wrap guys!" Yunjin shouts and everyone cheers out of exhaustion, It had been hours since they had a break and excruciating as it is they were proud of their hard work.

As they were packing up, Yunjin noticed Hanni's wobbly figure trying to reach for the remaining props hanging loosely on the wall of the set. The tall director tore her gaze and gathered her things and walked away, fixed on waiting for Hanni at the parking lot.

A loud thud was heard throughout the now empty venue, no one was there to help the fallen girl, Prior to arriving at the set Hanni had felt sick since the moment her eyes opened. An excruciating headache, she felt nauseous, and dizzy, It bothered her but she choose to ignore it because of her tight schedule.

Her eyes felt tired, she had no more energy left to call for help, she simply laid there on the cold hard floor waiting for her mind to shut down just like her body. Just before her mind went blank, Hanni could hear Yunjin's faint call, then everything was just gone.

ADOR City, Kang Hospital
Eugene's Point Of View

It was 10pm, I was about to time out when a tall young woman bursts into the hospital emergency room, carrying a small girl in her arms. I dropped my bag and immediately went to the worried girl.

"Nurse! gurney please!" I shouted, I looked at the unconscious girl's face she was oddly familiar. Her jet black hair, the adorable cheeks, and thin yet luscious lips.

"I was waiting for her outside the parking lot but she was taking so long so I decided to go get her then I found her lying on the floor unconscious! Help my best friend! " The girl was nervously rambling not taking a minute to breathe, I nodded as we rushed to aid the girl on the gurney she looked pale and dehydrated. "Probably severe fatigue." I thought