•When you become close to each other

It had been a month in the Devildom so far and you felt alone not being very close to anyone, so it was a miracle since...
_______________

Lucifer

Lucifer hadn't predicted how much of a drive you had when it came to school work. He had kept an eye on you everyday for the past month at RAD, always impressed by your scores. Although the prideful demon hadn't said anything about it. It wasn't just your scores that impressed him, but also your will to help whenever he asked you to. It was after school one day when Lucifer had decided to invite you out to dinner, treating you for helping him out as a thank you. During dinner, you both became close after talking for almost three hours straight.

Mammon

Mammon was at your side most of the time so, it was a given that you two were already pretty close after a month, but he was pretty mean to you. So, you still felt quite alone. Yet, being the avatar of greed it made him pull you away many times so that you couldn't get close to anyone except for him - and you couldn't do anything about it. He ended up talking nonstop about anything and everything and suddenly you thought that being greedy was something good about him and it made you feel less alone for once. Maybe it wasn't so bad only being close to Mammon if he wasn't being a complete jerk.

Leviathan

Levithan was jealous that you seemed closer to everyone else, but that was about to change. You had finally cracked. Not watching anime for a full month broke you and you had tried so hard not to make it seem like you were the biggest otaku out there, but enough was enough. You went to the only place you knew of and Levi was shocked. He hadn't expected you to be into stuff like anime or videogames. In the end he was really happy that he had someone to "fan girl/boy" over things with. You finally felt less alone and just being able to share your interests with Levi, made you extremely happy.

Satan

Satan saw you reading a book that he had read not too long ago and decided to let you know how good it was. Since you weren't sure what to say, you smiled and nodded your head in  agreement. Yet, just as Satan was about to walk away, you continued by saying that book he had dropped by your feet on the first day was one of your favourites. He was surprised to hear that and sat down, interested in what you thought about it and why you only decided to tell him now. Feeling alone, you told him everything he questioned and without knowing, you two had become close.

Asmodeus

Asmo had started playing with your hair. You weren't really against him touching you because it felt nice when his fingers gently brushed through your hair, your eyes closing slightly at his touch. It sounded very depressing, but someone hadn't touched you in such a gentle way in a long time that you had wished he would never stop. He complimented your hair while he was in the middle of styling it and started recommending shampoo brands that would go well with your hair type. Talking about beauty products made you two talk for ages and you finally felt like you had someone to talk to about anything.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub saw you exercising and started giving you pointers on how to give the best performance. You knew he exercised a lot since he ate so much. He had to do something to balance it out, but you didn't realize he exercised to this extent. He had forced you to copy all his movements and made sure you were doing it properly so that you wouldn't hurt yourself. In the end, you were a heaving mess while Beel stood there without looking like he had done anything. You were glad though because now you had a reason to hang out with Beel.

Belphegor

Belphegor pulled you to his shared bedroom, stating that he wanted to take a nap with you. You went along with it and was soon in Belphies bed, cuddling with him. Yet, he couldn't sleep and started talking to you about random things. Things that made you laugh and things that made you want to know more about him. You didn't want to come across as nosy - even though you were. After you two had been sharing stories for almost twenty minutes, Belphie had fallen asleep while you smiled in his company.

Diavolo

Diavolo wanted to talk to you. You and the demon brothers were invited to his castle and without even knowing, Diavolo wanted to specifically talk to you in order to see how you were liking the Devildom. When you said that you enjoyed it, he knew you were lying and asked you again. Sighing, you had admitted to feeling lonely and he gave you a smile, stating that you didn't have to feel that way anymore because he was always going to be there to hear you out. Needless to say, you were happy to hear that and funnily enough, you already felt less alone.

Barbatos

Barbatos wanted to teach you some Devildom meals and pastries. He was apparently dubbed, 'The greatest pastry chef' and knowing that you of course were to do cooking in The House of Lamentation, he thought it would be a great way to get you to understand the Devildom cuisine. Being lonely and a bit bored, you agreed to see Barbatos for a cooking lesson. It was nice hanging out with him and he taught you many things. He offered to show you some more recipes if you wanted to and from that point you on, you saw each other often.

Solomon

Solomon wanted to give you a few of his magic books. You were confused at first since he said that he wanted you to do a spell, but of course you didn't know how to. He was shocked at first, but in the end he decided to teach you a few simple spells so that you weren't the only one who didn't know how to use magic. After RAD, you both would walk to the rose garden and practice your magic skills while having conversations about the human world. He got frustrated a few times since it didn't seem like you were improving ,but this gave you a reason to spend more time with him.

Simeon

Simeon saw that you were standing alone in the RAD hallway. He walked up to you and started talking, asking how the Devildom has been for you and how he understood if you missed home. He was from the Celestial Realm sent here to take part in the exchange program of course. You admitted that you felt a bit alone and how it seemed like you couldn't get close to anyone. He understood what you meant and promised that whenever you felt alone, he would be there. That's exactly what happened and you often spent time together, sharing things about yourselves.

Luke

Luke grabbed onto your arm and hid behind your back as Mammon and Satan walked passed you. Once they were gone, Luke told you that they wanted to pet him like a dog. You stifled a laugh and pet his head teasingly which made his cheeks redden. He didn't look particular upset with you though so, you pet him again with a smile. He just stayed in the same position and let you pet him freely. Suddenly, he stated that he only liked it when you were the one petting him. After that, you started petting him whenever you passed him.