•Sarcastic :Asmodeus 💖

Angst/Fluff

Sarcastic; marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt.

_______________

You had put on some brand new clothes, an outfit even Asmo would die for. You styled your hair neatly after brushing out all the knots, not that you had much to begin with then looked at yourself in the mirror. You put the tiniest amount of makeup onto your face and it already made a big difference, your dark circles were gone and any blemish you had before was no longer visible.

You smiled at yourself in the mirror and did a little swirl, checking that you looked perfect. You wanted to ask Asmo if he'd like to go with you to a restaurant which was quite fancy since you were nervous to go alone. He wouldn't turn you down if you were already dressed, right? Plus he was going to get free food, so how could the plan go wrong?

You knocked on Asmos door, yet he didn't answer. You waited for a bit longer after knocking again, but nothing. You concluded that perhaps he wasn't there. You looked everywhere you thought he could be, but it was no use. Asmo was nowhere to be found. You then realised that you had never checked that kitchen and headed in that direction.

On the way there, you almost walked into Beel, not able to see over the copious amount of food in his arms. You laughed and watched him as he turned the corner to where his room was. You couldn't help but to shake your head. When you walked a bit further towards the kitchen, you heard banter between Mammon, Satan and Asmo. You were curious as to what they were talking about, so you decided to see what they were going on about. Yet, your shoelaces had come undone, so you bent down to fix it.

"...but, you know." Asmo answered.

"Know what?" Mammon asked before a laughed.

"Just admit it already, Asmo." Satan added.

"Admit what?" Asmo asked.

"How you feel about, MC." Satan answered.

"Yeah, you don't think MCs ugly, do? Is that why you don't want to admit it?" Mammon asked jokingly.

"Yeah, it's because MC is so ugly." Asmo replied.

You gasped and felt tears well up in your eyes. Had he always thought that about you? , you asked yourself as you ran away. How could Asmo say such a thing. You thought he liked you. Even Mammon and Satan thought he liked you. Tears ran down your face the more you thought about it, regretting ever wanting anything to do with Asmo. If he was saying things like that about you - how long has he thought of you in that way?

All three of them heard and a small gasp coming from just outside the kitchen. Asmo checked if he could see anyone to which he saw no one.

"Is someone there?" Satan asked.

Asmo shook his head, "No one. Guess it was just a ghost." He laughed.

Mammon got chills down his spine.

They laughed before Satan turned Asmo again, raising his eyebrow, "If you think MC is so 'ugly' why haven't you told them?" He said sarcastically.

Asmo sighed, "Do you think I should?" He asked.

Both of his brothers nodded, feeling like it was the only logical thing he could do. After all, Asmo had often said how much he cares about you and how you're probably the most beautiful human he's ever seen, but for some reason, it was really hard to admit that.

You sat in your room bawling your eyes out, ripping off your clothes before you threw them across the room while huffing wildly. You wanted to cut up all the clothing you had just put on and yet you were so incredibly sad that you didn't even have enough strength to do so. You put on some other clothing and curled up into a ball on your bed, as your eyes stung with more tears. You sobbed, bringing your legs closer to your chest.

Just then, your door suddenly opened. You stopped crying and stealthy wiped away your tears before feeling the bed dip. This made you glance up at whoever it was. You didn't expect Asmo to be sitting there with a smile on his face, not even noticing you were looking at him until you blinked. Tears escaped your eyes.

Asmos eyes widened as he full on jumped into your bed, "MC, you're crying. What's wrong?" He asked.

You covered your face with your hands which only led Asmo to try to take your hands from off your face, "MC, please tell me what happened." He said, "Look at me." He said pleadingly and tugged at your wrists.

You sniffled, "No, I'm too ugly for you to look at." You said mockingly while you clenched your jaw.

Asmo went quiet and for a while, it stayed that way until you decided to remove your hands from your face.

Asmo sat there with a frown, "You heard, didn't you?" Asmo asked.

"Of course I did, I wouldn't be so upset otherwise!" You shouted and threw a pillow at him.

He didn't even try to dodge it and it hit him right on his face.

"I didn't mean to upset you, really. These are just my problems." Asmo stated, clutching the pillow.

You started crying again and brought your knees to your chest, not wanting Asmo to be there anymore.

"MC, please understand. It's just that, I've never told anyone that they're beautiful other than myself. So, when I look at you..." He trailed off.

Your tears slid down your cheeks and you decided to answer for him, "You see someone ugly." You finished.

He gasped, "MC, no. You're not ugly." He said and held onto your arms.

"Then why did you say that I was 'so ugly'?" You asked him and looking at him through watery eyes.

"I was being sarcastic." He said in defense.

You scoffed.

"MC, how long did your stay for the conversation?" Asmo asked which you had hesitantly answered.

After a few minutes, Asmo explained his side of the story and you seemed to have only heard a small part of it. You had jumped to conclusions and now you felt like a fool.

"I'm sorry that you got hurt, it was purely just sarcasm. " He said while he stroked your back.

"Why would you even say something like that sarcastically?" You asked before Asmo wiped away the tears from your eyes.

He took a deep breath and held your hands, "MC, I've always loved only myself and I've always thought that I was much more beautiful than anyone else. Now that's changed ever since meeting you and I can't seem to admit that you're the most beautiful person I've ever met, so I just subconsciously say it in sarcastic way and I'm so sorry."

Your face heated up by everything he told you and a small smile quietly appeared onto your lips.

You hugged him, "Asmo you just admitted it." You said with a laugh.

He was quiet and hugged you back, his arms giving you a tight squeeze, "I guess you're right." He giggled before letting you go. "You're so beautiful." He said as he gazed into your eyes. You smiled with a light blush and gave him another hug, feeling his hands gently stroking your back once more.