•Who knows about your relationship

Since you two weren't ready to tell anyone that you were together, you kept your relationship to yourselves, yet...

_______________

Lucifer

Diavolo figured out that you two were dating. Lucifer would smile more whenever you were around him and his gaze would be firmly placed onto you as if you were the only thing in the room. Diavolo decided to keep this information to himself, but that didn't stop him from subtly teasing Lucifer.

Mammon

Belphie found out when you had a sleepover. He heard you and Mammon whispering lovey-dovey things to each other and Belphie would've been fast asleep, but he was curious about your conversation. Soon enough, he understood that you two were in fact dating.

Leviathan

Satan found out from Levi's reaction when he was flirting with you. Levi would become a lot more envious than before when it came to you and now that Satan realised why, he knew it was his duty not get in the way again. After all, Levi was a bit scary when he become jealous.

Satan

Asmo figured it out after flirting with you. Satan had never played off his rage, but to also succumb to it and not do anything - now that was a shock. Asmo realised, he probably didn't want to hurt you. Asmo swore to never to flirt with you again even though it would be a difficult task.

Asmodeus

Levi found out when he heard Asmo talking to himself. He was saying lovey-dovey things about you and since it was Asmo, Levi didn't give it much thought. That was until Asmo mentioned something about how he could start liking you more than himself. Levi immediately realised.

Beelzebub

Mammon didn't even figure it out - he was there when you and Beel decided to be a couple. The strange thing is, that you two didn't even realise that he had heard everything. Mammon never spoke about it since it seemed like you two wanted to keep it a secret. It was very hard for him to not tell anyone.

Belphegor

Beel found out since you and Belphie spent pretty much most of the time in their shared room. It was hard not to know at this point considering the amounts of times he caught you two being extremely 'couple-like'. He felt a bit upset that Belphie didn't say anything, but he didn't want to start any drama.

Diavolo

Lucifer figured it out after he flirted with you. He felt like he had just done the unthinkable which was flirting with the demon prince's partner. He was surprised to say the least towards your relationship, but the more he thought about it, the more he realised how happy you both were.

Barbatos

Simeon caught you two embracing in the RAD hallway after a meeting. He hid behind the wall unsure of what he had witnessed yet, he figured out that you two were most likely dating. It was surprising, but he quite liked that you two were together. He rooted for you two to stay happy in your relationship.

Solomon

Barbatos realised you two were dating after he flirted with you. Solomon had pulled him aside and told him not to flirt with you again which was odd considering he hadn't said anything while Barbatos was flirting with you. Although it was a strange thing to say, Barbatos understood why.

Simeon

Solomon found out the two of you were dating when Luke mentioned that he had overheard you talking about your relationship while on a walk. It came as a surprise to Solomon since he had flirted with you before. When he thought about it, it seemed obvious that you two ended up together.

Luke

Not for the baby