•When he hears you singing

You constantly found yourself singing more often in your room, not even realizing that someone could hear everything from the other side...

_______________

Lucifer

Lucifer was walking down the hallway and when he passed your door.  He stopped, thinking that he heard you singing.  He smirked and gazed down at your slightly ajar door, taking it as a sign to come into your room. You were siting there at your desk, using a pencil as a mircophone. He clapped his hands which caused you to turn around, your face flushed. "MC, you didn't tell me you had a talent." He said, placing his hand onto his chest.

Mammon

Mammon was already walking towards your room before he heard you singing. He smiled and placed his ear onto your door without noticing that it was open. Mammon fell into your room while you were getting to the finale of the song. You stopped singing while your face burnt red. Mammon chuckled, "Who knew ya' had such a good voice, MC." He commented, standing up with a happy look on his face.

Leviathan

Leviathan walked towards your room, your voice making it's way out into the hallway. Once he neared your room, looking in the small gap as you sang. He watched with a smile on his face as you moved your shoulders while singing. He stifled a laugh which you had heard and once you walked towards the door, you noticed Levi standing there. Both your faces were red and without saying anything, you closed the door.

Satan

Satan was walking past your open room with his nose in his book, yet once he heard you singing, he slowed down and walked back to your room.  He put his book down and opened your door even more so that he could see you jamming out on an air-guitar.  You noticed him standing there leaning against your door frame, his book under his arm. "You have such a beautiful voice, MC." He said before walking out, leaving you there with a flushed face.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus was humming his own song down the hallway before he heard singing coming from your room. He got curious, so he walked over to your room and stood outside with a small smirk.  He bit his lip and poked his head through the gap to watch you singing in the mirror. He leaned too hard on the door which opened it all the way. A blush formed on both your faces. "Sing for me some more, MC~" He said while wiggling his body.

Beelzebub

Beel causally walked passed your room while stuffing three sandwiches down his throat. After he had swallowed, he heard your voice and stood outside your room to hear.  He smiled, enjoying the song.  He decided on opening your door to get a better listen, watching you do a little dance. "I want to so much, baby~" You sang while pointing right at him, his eyes widening. "With your singing, anytime." He replied.

Belphegor

Belphie was walking towards your room to see of you wanted to take a nap together when he heard you sing.  He sat down outside your door, wanting to listen to you while you sang.  He rested his head against your slightly ajar door and closed his eyes. After you had finished singing the song, your door opened completly while Belphie fell into your room fast asleep on your bedroom floor, saving you the embarssment.

Diavolo

Diavolo was checking on you as he usually would, heading straight towards your door while hearing you sing. He placed his hand onto the door, a small smile appearing on his face while you sang.  He then pushed your door open and folded his arms, staring at you as you daned around with your earphones in.  "What a lovely voice, MC." He said, a hearty laugh escaping his lips at your flushed face.

Barbatos

Barbatos was walking past your room when he unexpectedly heard you singing. He stopped in his tracks and listened to the song. His lips curled into a smile and he took a step closer towards your door. Barbatos peered into your room and gazed at you from the gap in your door while you neatly folded your clothes. You had started  belting, horribly at that. He stifled a laugh and left before you caught him.

Solomon

Solomon was about to let you know that he came up with a new spell when he suddenly heard you singing. He placed his hand on your door which opened it just enough for him to see you were dancing. He smirked and watched you for a few more seconds as you swayyed your behind back and forth. Solomon couldn't hold his laugh any longer and chuckled, causing you to look over at him with flushed cheeks.

Simeon

Simeon was heading towards the kitchen when he passed your room, his body subconsciously moving towards your voice as you sang. He stopped right outside your door and listened carefully to you singing. A gentle smile came over his lips and softly hummed along with you, closing his eyes.  He stayed outside your door until you were finished and left as quietly as he came.

Luke

Luke was on his way to find Simeon when he passed your room.  He walked straight into your bedroom without you noticing and gazed at you from the doorway. He smiled, happy to hear you singing so beautifully. Just when you were about to start singing another song, you noticed Luke sitting on the floor staring up at you. "That was amazing, carry on." He said.