•When he gets tipsy

(Edited For Wattpad)

It was weekend and all, so the brothers decided to have a party. The party was pretty good, but after a while of having too much drinks you notice that he's acting different...

_______________

Lucifer

Lucifer sat in silent and stared at you from across the room, seemingly watching your every move. He watched as your eyes wandered around the room, how your lips curled into smiles and how often your your eyes happened to fall onto his own. He smirked when your eyes met once again and stood up after a few seconds, going to your side.

Since everyone was busy doing their own thing, they didn't pay attention when Lucifer pressed his lips against yours in a very forceful manner. He cupped your face with one hand before his thumb careesed your cheek as they heated up profusely at his touch. You pushed him away lightly, worried that someone might see you, but that didn't stop Lucifer from attacking your lips once again.

Mammon

Mammons eyes watched you the entire time he was dancing, as if he was waiting for you to join him. Yet, not wanting to make a fool of yourself, you looked away from him in hopes that he wouldn't really ask you. You ended up just sitting on the couch until you got tired, so when that happened you left the room and Mammon was quick to notice your absence, so he immediately went to look for you.

Once he found you, he dragged you to his room and closed his door. Before you could ask him what he was doing, his lips landed on yours as you stumbled towards the couch. He pushed you down as your lips momentarily disconnected while he turned on his radio, soft music echoing throughout his room. His body started swaying to the music as he proceeded to remove his jacket before swinging it around.

Leviathan

Levi was sitting in the corner of the room, quietly watching everyone socialize as he blankly wondered what someone like him was doing at the party even though he was practically one of the hosts. He sighed and got out his phone, feeling rather bored. That was until he put his phone away and noticed you sitting alone as well, a smile appearing on his face.

He was quick to walk in your direction before he sat next to you, putting his head onto your shoulder. You smiled and pet the side of his face, feeling his warm cheeks. He sat that way for a while before he suddenly started crying. "Levi, what's wrong?" You ask, both concerned and surprised. "I'm trash compared to you. Why are you even with me?" He asked. You frowned, "Levi, you're amazing. You're not trash." You wrapped him up in your arms.

Satan

Satan was glaring at each and every single person that went over to talk to you, not even caring who they were or what they were saying. He was far too intoxicated to care. You had noticed his behaviour, but decided not to ask, worried that the one he was glaring at was you. So, when he started walking closer to you, your heart raced with anxiety, not sure what to do.

He put his hand out for you to take and even though you were anxious, there was something that made you feel at ease. You took hold of his hand and followed him out of the room without talking. You didn't bother asking where you were going since you knew that the hallways you were currently on, led to his room. Once in his room, he transformed into his demon form and kissed you.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus was already next to you, drinking countless bottles of whatever alcohol was served until his eyes gazed into yours. "MC, you're so beautiful. You don't suppose I can kiss you, do you? ~" He asked as wiggled his body, inching closer towards you. He slowly leaned in as if to tease you, but once his lips were on yours he didn't want to stop anytime soon.