•When you fall asleep on him

You were planning on spending the afternoon with him, but having school that day made you extremely tired...

_______________

Lucifer

You were sitting on the couch in the common room with Lucifer having a conversation about RAD. Your eyes grew heavy as the conversation continued and you rested your head on Lucifers arm before falling asleep.

Lucifer only realised you were asleep when you didn't answer him. "MC, if you were tired, you should've just said so." He whispered with a small smile, moving his free hand to stroke your hair lovingly.

Mammon

You were helping Mammon with his schoolwork as the both of sat on the couch in his room. When Mammon got a hang of how to do the work, you rested your head against his shoulder and fell asleep without warning.

Mammon sighed, "MC, I don't get this one." He stated and turned to face you. His cheeks flushed when he saw your sleeping face before turning back to the work, grinning to himself at how cute you were.

Leviathan

You were watching Levi play video games while sitting on his lap. When you started feeling sleepy, you turned around on his lap and wrapped your arms and legs around him before drifting off.

Levi having been so caught up in the game, didn't even realise you had changed positions. His cheeks slightly pink from the position you were in. He knew you had fallen asleep when he heard you snore softly, leaving you on his lap.

Satan

You were in Satans room, listening to him read a book aloud while you rested your head onto his shoulder. Your eyes skimmed along the lines as he read, yet once your eyes felt heavy there was no going back. You fell asleep.

Satan peered at your face while you slept and stopped reading so that he wouldn't disturb you. He closed the book and lightly placed his head onto yours, closing his eyes as well. "This is nice." He whispered to himself.

Asmodeus

You were sitting on your bed with Asmo behind you as he gave your shoulders a massage. He said it would relax you and it really did, you rested your head onto his chest and the longer he went on, you fell asleep.

Asmo watched as you closed your eyes and drift off, his face heating up because you were so cute. He stopped massaging you and gently brushed his fingers over your face, "So adorable, MC~" He whispered.

Beelzebub

You were sitting next to Beel as he ate his 24th meal for the day, watching him devour everything in front of him as if it were air. You smiled and rested your head onto his arm, closing your eyes before drifting off to sleep.

Beel looked down at you, his lips curling into a gentle smile when he saw you sleeping. Deciding that sleeping on a chair wasn't comfortable, he took you back to his room so that you would sleep well.

Belphegor

You were in Belphies room, just talking about things when your eyes become extremely hard to keep open. Noticing this, Belphie offered you his lap and you accepted before you were fast asleep on his lap.

Belphie smiled, brushing his fingers through your hair as you slept. "You should fall asleep first more often." He whispered and chuckled, looking at your sleeping face. Needless to say, he joined your slumber soon after.

Diavolo

You were sitting in the common room along with the demon brothers and Diavolo since he came to visit for a bit. You sat next to him while he spoke, not really catching anything since you had fallen asleep.

Diavolo felt a pressure on his arm and smiled when he saw you cast asleep. "Looks like MCs tired." He said with a grin and pet your head with his free hand. He left you to sleep and continued talking.

Barbatos

You were sitting in the castles common room with Barbatos while he took a short break. You leaned against his arm as you two spoke, your eyes slowly closing after a few minutes.

Barbatos looked down at you, wanting to tell you that his break was over. "Seems like you also need a break." He whispered, brushing back a few hairs in front of your face. "I suppose I can stay for a bit longer." He whispered.

Solomon

You were sitting next to Solomon while he read a book of spells. You followed a few lines before your eyes closed, drifting off in sleep while hearing Solomons soft mumbles as he read.

Solomon looked downwards, feeling pressure of his arm. He smiled and let out a quiet laugh, "You must've been tired." He whispered, gazing down at you before wrapping his arm around you, rubbing your shoulder while you slept.

Simeon

You were sitting in the common room with Simeon, helping him type a message due to the fact that he had so many errors. You eventually rested your head on his lap and closed your eyes when it was finished.

Simeon finally sent the message before he gazed down at your sleeping face, stroking your hair. "You're so beautiful when you sleep." He whispered as he ran his fingers along the side of your face.

Luke

You were comforting Luke since he had just gotten chased around by Mammon. You stroked his back while you two sat on the couch, resting your head onto his as you calmed him down.

Luke felt pressure on his entire body and looked at you, realizing that you had fallen asleep. "I guess MC was tired." He whispered to himself before his cheeks reddened.