•When you give him flowers

While out shopping with him, you came across a flower shop. Seeing some flowers that you think he'd like, you quickly bought...

_______________

Lucifer

Red carnations since they symbolized pride, love and admiration. Those were all the feelings you felt belonged to Lucifer. You thought he'd enjoy the gesture, so you were quick to give them to him. He smirked, "Thank you, MC. They're beautiful, just like you." He said, your cheeks becoming just as red as the flowers.

Mammon

Cornflowers because they symbolized wealth, good fortune and were seen as a good luck charm. Mammon hadn't been very lucky lately, so after explaining the meaning of the flowers to him, he pulled you into his embrace. "MC, the only good luck charm I need is you." He said, giving your forehead a kiss.

Leviathan

Violets since they symbolized loyalty, faithfulness and devotion. Levi was jealous most of the time when the other brothers were with you, it peeved him. You thought that if you expressed your endless devotion for Levi through the flowers, it would make him less jealous. "T-Thanks, MC." He said, his cheeks blushing.

Satan

Petunias symbolized rage and anger which immediately reminded you of Satan, but to you, you saw the gentleness and beauty that Satan also held. You handed him the flowers with a small blush. "They're pretty." He said and gave you a hug, "But I still think you're prettiest." He stated and kissed his cheek.

Asmodeus

Sweetpeas since they symbolized delicateness, sensuality and pleasure. It screamed Asmo in every way, so you had gotten them instantly and went to give then to him. When you gave them to him, he smelt them and giggled, "They're lovely, but I prefer you." He said and made your cheeks turn pink.

Beelzebub

Freesias since they symbolized trust and selflessness, qualities Beel had. His eyes lit up in an instant when he saw them, "Edible flowers?!" He shouted and reached for them before you quickly pulled then away. You laughed and explained the meaning of the flowers. He hugged you tightly and apologised for wanting to eat them.

Belphegor

Gardenias since they symbolized purity, gentleness and also apparently helped people sleep - not that Belphie needed something like that. It just made you think of him, so when you got them, you gave them to Belphie with a smile. "They smell really nice, MC." He said, taking in the flowers scent.

Diavolo

Purple asters since they symbolized wisdom and royalty. It made you think of Diavolo because he of course, was royalty and sometimes you forgot that. After you handed them over to Diavolo, he chuckled and brought you into a hug. "MC, you're the only pretty flower I need to make me happy." He stated, your cheeks heating up.

Barbatos

Squilla since they symbolized loyalty and fidelity. It made you think of Barbatos because of his loyalty and fidelity to Lord Diavolo and everything that is related to him. You handed them to him and he immediately brought them up to his nose to smell, "I wouldn't have ever imagined that you'd give me flowers." He said with a smile.

Solomon

Muscari Grape Hyacinth although it didn't have a proper symbolism, it meant confidence and mystery. It immediately made you think of Solomon since he was so mysterious at times. Once you gave the flowers to him, he smiled and held then up into the light to admire them. "They're beautiful, MC." He said.

Simeon

Lily-of-the-valley symbolized purity and happiness. This made you think of the qualities that Simeon held and of course, due to the fact that he was an angel the flowers just seemed like a great option. When you handed them over to Simeon he hummed, "They smell really good." He said before pressing them against your nose.

Luke

Daisies symbolized innocence and purity. What doesn't scream Luke like these flowers do? They were just perfect for him and you were happy that he seemed to like them. "Thank you, MC." He said with a subtle blush, putting them up to his nose to smell them. "I'll get you some next time." He mumbled into the flowers.