•When you find him in your room

You walk into your room and find him...

_______________

Lucifer

Sitting on your bed, his legs folded while his hands rested in his lap. "Lucifer, what are you doing here?" You asked and knitted your eyebrows together. He smirked, "I'm not really sure. I just wandered in without thinking." He explained and then stood up. He walked over to you and leaned in to give you a kiss while he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Perhaps, I just wanted to be in your presence." He whispered and pressed his warm lips against yours.

Mammon

Standing behind your door, ready to jump out at you. "What are you doing?" You asked and raised an eyebrow. He sighed, "I was tryin' to scare ya', if only ya' hadn't seen me." He stated. "That's not very nice." You said jokingly and rolled your eyes. "I know..." He trailed off and wrapped his arms around you. You returned the hug and ended up standing there for a few minutes in each other's embrace without saying anything.

Leviathan

Setting up his console and checking if it was working. "Levi, why did you bring the console here?" You asked. He gasped and turned around in surprise, your voice slightly scaring him. "Oh, this. Well, I thought you'd like playing in your room for once." He explained. You smiled, "I don't mind where I play, as long as you're my player 2." You said and gave him a hug. He chuckled, "It's the same for me, MC." He said.

Satan

Organizing your books which were laying on your desk. "Um, Satan. What are you doing?" You asked with a laugh. He turned around with a smile, "Sorry, I was waiting for you and I noticed that the books weren't organized, so I organized them." He explained. "Thanks." You started, "Why were you waiting for me?" You asked. "No reason in particular. I just wanted to see you." He said and walked towards you, wrapping you up in a tight embrace.

Asmodeus

Going through your wardrobe while placing some of your clothing in a black bag. "Asmo, what are you doing with my clothes?" You asked. He giggled, "Throwing them away." He said. You blinked, "What?!" You shouted and ran towards him, grabbing the bag out of his hands. "Asmo, I like this shirt!" You shouted. "I was only going to replace them with better things..." He trailed off while a pout formed on his lips.

Beelzebub

Looking for snacks that you might be hidden in your room. "Beel, I already have you my secret stash." You stated, knowing exactly what he was doing. He sighed and closed your dresser, holding his stomach. "I'm hungry, MC." He whined and placed his head onto your shoulder before you let his back. "It's okay, I'll go and make something for you." You said. He raised his head and then pressed his lips against yours with a grin.

Belphegor

Sleeping on your bed which wasn't a shock when it came to Belphie. You quietly walked deeper into your room and sat down on the bed, trying not to wake him up. He stirred, "MC, you're here." He commented and tiredly wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled, "Yeah, I'm here." You said and stroked his head. "Aren't you going to lay down?" He asked. "I will." You said and shifted your body after he removed his arms, only to wrap themselves around you once again.

Diavolo

Standing in the center of your room, just gazing at everything you owned. "I didn't think you'd be in here." You stated. "Sorry, I hope I'm not bothering you by being here." He said. "No, of course not. You're welcome any time." You said with a laugh. He chuckled and placed his hand on your cheek, "I really wanted to see you for some reason." He said. "You did?" You asked. "Yes." He replied and leaned down, pressing his warm lips against yours.

Barbatos

Sitting on your bed, a small smile on his lips as he noticed you coming in. "Barbatos, why are you in here?" You asked in confusion. "I don't really know myself," He started and stood up, "I suppose I came looking for you subconsciously." He replied and cupped your cheek. You smiled, "What if I didn't come to my room?" You asked jokingly. "I would've stayed until you did." He answered, stroking your cheek as he gazed into your eyes.

Solomon

Sitting quietly by your desk. "Solomon, why are you here?" You asked in confusion. He turned around to face you while he remained seated, "I wanted to see what you were doing." He replied. You smiled, "Pretty much nothing." You said and walked towards him. He stood up from your chair and leaned in towards you, capturing your lips with his. "I know of something we can do." He said, his eyes narrowing on your lips.

Simeon

Standing in the middle of your room, gazing at the items in your room. "Simeon, did you need something?" You asked in confusion. He turned around, "Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see you." He said with a gentle smile. You smiled, "Well, you're seeing me now." You said. He giggled, "Yes, yes I am." He said and brushed back a few stray hairs from your face. "I simply couldn't get the thought of you out of my head." He whispered, gazing into your eyes.

Luke

Hiding under your bed, his smaller hands sticking out from underneath. "Luke, why are you under my bed?" You asked and knitted your eyebrows. "MC?" He asked. You bent down so that you could see him, "Yes?" You asked. He sighed in relief, "I thought you were someone else." He said and moved out from under your bed. "Mammon and Asmodeus - those demons were chasing me around again." He said with a pout. "You're okay now." You said, petting his head.