•When you dance together

After being invited to Diavolos castle for a party, you stood around not knowing what to do while everyone around you had grabbed a partner before someone wrapped their hand around yours... 

_______________

Lucifer

Lucifer smiled handsomely, "Would you like to dance?" He asked with a knowing look that you wouldn't say no. You nod before he takes you onto the dance floor, placing your hand on his shoulder while he placed his hand onto your hip in one swift motion. Your other hand was still connected with his before you started to sway. Your body followed his every move. "MC, don't tell me you don't know how to dance." He stated with a smirk before spinning you around. You blushed, yet all he does is chuckle before you carry on swaying to the rhythm of the music.

Mammon

Mammon stood there with his cheeks dusted over with pink, "Wanna dance with me MC?" He asked, scratching the back of his head with his free hand. You nod which made his eyes light up before he dragged you onto the dance floor, hesitantly placing his hand onto your hip. You placed your hand onto his shoulder and followed his steps, being careful not to make a mistake. "Do you not know how to dance?" He asked, a smile playing on his lips. You shook your head, acting as if you did. Suddenly he changed the rhythm jokingly which you failed to copy, almost tripping over your own feet before he caught you.

Leviathan

Levi quickly let go of your hand, "Sorry. I-I need to ask if you want to dance first." He said and looked at you for a reply even though he hadn't necessarily asked. Yet you nod and he takes your hand again, sweating buckets when you both stood on the dance floor. He placed his other hand onto your back while you placed yours onto his shoulder, lightly swaying to the music. "I-I'm not very good." He admitted, slightly embarrassed. His grip loosened, "I-I can't dance like them, maybe you should find someone better." He said and before he let go, you gripped onto his hand and confess that you couldn't dance either, both laughing every time you'd make a mistake.

Satan

Satan smiled and pulled you towards the dance floor without even asking, moving his hands in there positions before you did the same. "I didn't think it was necessary to ask you to dance, considering you were going to say yes anyways." He said plainly as you swayed to the music. You stifle a laugh before shaking your head, looking down at your feet moving. He was moving quite fast and you were getting worried that you were going to fall, luckily he noticed your odd behaviour. "You having trouble keeping up?" He asked, slightly slowing down his pace which helped you to get back into the rhythm.

Asmodeus

Asmo giggled, "MC, you look like a lost puppy standing here all alone. Don't worry, I've come to whisk you away." He said and pulled you towards the dance floor. Once there, he let go of your hand and placed both of his onto your hips, your hands firmly placed onto his lean shoulders. The closeness caused you to lose sight of where your feet should be, worried that you might step of Asmos rather expensive looking shoes. "You don't have to be so stiff MC, loosen up a bit mmm~." He whispered very seductively in your ear, your cheeks flushing bright red. The words distracted you so much that it made you trip and fall onto the floor, Asmo wiggling below you.

Beelzebub

Beel smiled with closed eyes, "Dance with me?" He asked and once you nod, he chuckled and moved you towards the dance floor. Since he was quite tall, it was a bit awkward at first, but when he moved his hands to a more comfortable position it felt a lot more natural. His hand held onto yours tightly while his other was placed right below your arm, your other hand set of his firm chest. He was so tall, you couldn't even get your hand to be comfortably steady on his shoulder and the way you stood made it hard for you to watch where you stepped. Somehow he noticed your lack of dancing skills, "Don't worry MC, just follow me and you'll be fine." He stated.

Belphegor

Belphie stood there with an invisible smile and lightly pulled on your hand once again. "Let's dance." He said and after nodding, you walked over to the dance floor. He let go of your hand and placed both of his hands onto your back while you put your hands on his shoulders. He moved slowly and even when the rhythm sped up, he remained the same pace. You realised why when he placed his forehead onto your shoulder, a yawn escaping his lips. You let him be for a bit while you focused really hard on your footwork. "MC, I can tell how hard you're trying." He said with a small chuckle, looking at your feet.

Diavolo

Diavolo, stood there with a grin, "Could the host offer you a dance?" He asked politely and when you agreed, he moved with you to the dance floor. Everyone else had moved away slightly and were watching you, probably because he was the Devildom Prince. His hand held onto yours tightly, his other hand on your hip while yours was on his shoulder, swaying to the sound of the music. The demons eyes on you made you become even more worried, for you were scared you were going to make a mistake. "MC, don't worry about them. Keep your eyes on me." He said and smiled.

Barbatos

Barbatos smiled and tilted his head, "Would you like to dance with me?" He asked and once you nodded your head, his smile widened and he lead you into the dance floor. He let go of your hand when you faced each other before intertwining your fingers together as Barbatos placed his hand onto your hip while you placed yours onto his shoulder. When he began to dance, you were completely out of sync and stumbled onto his feet. He let out a small chuckle and slowed down his rhythm before he pulled you closer towards him. Your face dusted over with pink, "Don't be so shy, MC." He stated with a smile.

Solomon

Solomon gave your hand a squeeze and smiled, "I hope you don't mind if I steal you away for a dance?" He asked and smoothly guided you onto the dance floor before you could say anything. He placed both of his hands onto the sides of your waist and pulled you into him, your arms subconsciously wrapping around his neck. You swallowed your spit as you gazed into his dull eyes while his lips curled into a smile. Your bodies swayed together nicely but, due to the fact that you were so nervous, you became unsteady. Solomon noticed and slightly brushed your waist, "Relax, MC." He whispered against your ear.

Simeon

Simeon gently smiled and gazed at your hands, "May I?" He asked and gestured to the dance floor. You smiled and nodded before walking towards the dance floor alongside him. He let go of your hand and then took a hold of your other hand, holding it out. He then placed his other hand on your waist while you placed your hand on his shoulder before you started dancing. "I quite like being so close to you, MC." He confessed which caused your cheeks to heat up. This made you lose the rhythm you had before but, Simeon dipped you. "Sorry for making you nervous." He giggled.

Luke

Luke let go of your hand and pouted, "Do you want to dance with me, MC?" He asked. You covered your mouth which held a squeal in it's place and nodded your head. He smiled happily and grabbed your hand once again, tugging you towards the dance floor. Since he was a lot shorter than you, you both opted to just sway while holding hands. Luke was just so adorable you couldn't help but smile when he acted more mature than what his body perceived him as. "MC, you're not very good at dancing," He started, "But I don't mind, I just like being with you." He said with a smile.